Senior US official: China has accessed Obama administration private emails since 2010

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
This regime truly is the JUNIOR VARSITY of any former administration.... Just think what secrets China, as well as Russia has.... Snowden didn't mean SHIT!!!!!!

Business Insider ^
Chinese cyberspies have been reading the private emails of Obama administration officials and "all top national security and trade officials" since 2010, according to a senior administration official and a top secret NSA document obtained by NBC. The email espionage — codenamed "Dancing Panda" by the US before being dubbed "Legion Amethyst" — was detected in April 2010. "The intrusion into personal emails was still active at the time of the briefing and, according to the senior official, is still going on," NBC reported. "Dancing Panda" has successfully attacked at least 600 targets over the last five years, according to...

Damn. I bet they read a lot of NCAA basketball tournament bracket talk and some celebratory emails after cops were shot. Other than that...he probably didn't discuss much else.

Damn. I bet they read a lot of NCAA basketball tournament bracket talk and some celebratory emails after cops were shot. Other than that...he probably didn't discuss much else.

Yes, he was as good picking brackets as he is with foreign policy!

Bet they know a lot more about Libya then we do as well.

Forum List

Back