From the Examiner:

So its the people not enrolled

And the more people that enroll the lower the costs will go. :D

State exchanges

BTW

-Geaux

Obamacare: Many top cancer hospitals off-limits for newly insured
By The Associated Press March 19, 2014 - 06:59 am

WASHINGTON (AP) - Cancer patients relieved that they can get insurance coverage because of the new health care law may be disappointed to learn that some the nation's best cancer hospitals are off-limits.

An Associated Press survey found examples coast to coast. Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is excluded by five out of eight insurers in Washington state's insurance exchange. MD Anderson Cancer Center says it's in less than half of the plans in the Houston area. Memorial Sloan-Kettering is included by two of nine insurers in New York City and has out-of-network agreements with two more.

Doctors and administrators say they're concerned. So are some state insurance regulators.
In all, only four of 19 nationally recognized comprehensive cancer centers that responded to AP's survey said patients have access through all the insurance companies in their state exchange.

Obamacare: Many top cancer hospitals off-limits for newly insured | WJLA.com

Clearly the Associated Press is also a bogus source that is only interested in making Obama look bad. As Franco would say....."the Pub bastards..." :lol:

They always were, dingbats lol...

I doubt that. But I could give a rip about others

-Geaux

And there you have it. Why America's fucked. It's all about "me, me, me!"

Your on your own bud. Pull up your pants, tighten your belt and fend for yourself. Don't count on me to be there for you. I'm very undependable when it comes to those things. I only give to one charity

-Geaux

Great attitude :clap2::clap2::clap2:

As I said, no wonder America's fucked...

These mindless scumbags actually believed that you could add 40 million people, cover everything and rates would be more affordable...what could you expect from occutards, welfare parasites, illegals, and illiterate urban gangstas...

40 million? They think 4-5 million is a success. :eusa_whistle:

I doubt that. But I could give a rip about others

-Geaux

And there you have it. Why America's fucked. It's all about "me, me, me!"

Your on your own bud. Pull up your pants, tighten your belt and fend for yourself. Don't count on me to be there for you. I'm very undependable when it comes to those things. I only give to one charity

-Geaux

Everyone knows you dont give a shit about everyone else thats why its funny when you play pretend like this thread.

Aside from the fact that the numbers are way off, I'd suspect if I didn't have insurance before and have it now my rates would be up, right?

Aside from the fact that the numbers are way off, I'd suspect if I didn't have insurance before and have it now my rates would be up, right?

Not if you're eligible for Medicaid.

Last edited:
Well, well, well.. What a cluster of epic proportions Obamacare is. Talking about historical

-Geaux

It’s been a couple months since I last updated readers on the epic disaster that is Obamacare. In case you need a refresher, here is the last article I published on the law: Computer Security Expert Claims he Hacked the ObamaCare Website in 4 Minutes.

Moving along, we now have some details on the average premium increase for non-Obamacare health plans following the implementation of the law, and the results are not pretty. According to a cost report from eHealthInsurance, premiums have increased by between 39%-56%.

Serfs Up ? Average Healthcare Premiums Have Soared 39%-56% Post Obamacare | Zero Hedge

Strange my premiums and the people I know it went down more then 50% for the same policy that I buy on my own.:eusa_whistle:

Well, well, well.. What a cluster of epic proportions Obamacare is. Talking about historical

-Geaux

It’s been a couple months since I last updated readers on the epic disaster that is Obamacare. In case you need a refresher, here is the last article I published on the law: Computer Security Expert Claims he Hacked the ObamaCare Website in 4 Minutes.

Moving along, we now have some details on the average premium increase for non-Obamacare health plans following the implementation of the law, and the results are not pretty. According to a cost report from eHealthInsurance, premiums have increased by between 39%-56%.

Serfs Up ? Average Healthcare Premiums Have Soared 39%-56% Post Obamacare | Zero Hedge

Strange my premiums and the people I know it went down more then 50% for the same policy that I buy on my own.

Great to know you're not in the 'average'.
Good luck to you and your people!

Now, if I were an ACA supporter my next comment would be:

PROVE IT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back