Sex strike until TX repeals abortion law.

wouldn't mount that pig?

View attachment 538812

She should be making me pancakes.
That ain't no Aunt Jemimah, that's a Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker. Look at the teeth on that mother fucker, sewer rats have to gnaw on rusty rebar to get that ugly. Yet even that thing pictured isn't as hideous as the average leftist ghoul.

Last edited:
I've been boycotting sex with Bette Midler my whole life.
It is my most successful boycott yet.
I shall continue it.
Pretty sure every man on earth has been right there with you dude.

I'm also certain Rosie, Ellen Degenerate, and Megan Rapinoe are dykes by "choice" too, and not just because even beta males wouldn't fuck them with someone else's projectile weapons.

Pretty sure every man on earth has been right there with you dude.

I'm also certain Rosie, Ellen Degenerate, and Megan Rapinoe are dykes by "choice" too, and not just because even beta males wouldn't fuck them with someone else's projectile weapons.
Why do lesbians worry about abortion?

Holy shit I never thought how this is going to backfire on men in Texas. No pussy. I love it!

I'm sure there's still plenty of pussy in Texas...

634fc7589ecb8b3229528763c2a246a1.jpg

No more sex in Texas!

Good!

The fewer of those loud mouthed assholes the better.

LOL... I totally back this idea. Liberal (LOL...) "womyn" should absolutely avoid allowing a beta male soy boy anywhere near their reproductive parts.

I mean of course it would probably help your cause if you aren't a hideous miserable fat bitch that no real man wants to gratify in the first place, like most rabid pro-infanticide leftist sociopaths are....

View attachment 538766

Then you've got the freakishly stupid dykes that are so repulsive no man could get drunk enough and still maintain an erection if these hags even wanted to fornicate with them, which they don't. They're DYKES!!!! What interest could they possibly have to keep infanticide legal? Anything that keeps liberals from creating more genetic garbage that will add to our prisons, ghettoes and trailer parks the better. Of course these bitter, dangerously stupid, vapid dipshits already hate most of the people in TX, they would find themselves cordially invited to GTFO of our beloved state, take their 32 cats, stuff them in their hybrids, put their fuckin masks on and drive as far away as possible. They hate it here, they hate our religion, they hate our guns, they hate our cattle ranches, they hate our trucks, they hate our BBQ, they hate our independent spirits and they hate our virtues.

Quite possibly the dumbest post of the year. Nice work. We're all dumber for seeing it.

Who thought we'd see the left promoting abstinence in 2021?
It's only going to happen for the fat ugly ones.
The young, healthy, good looking women will continue to have multiple partners/week like they always did. Then they will promptly run out to the street and hold signs encouraging abstinence.

Jo

Forum List

Back