Sexual Jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/d7Qb5KccUyc]Syrian Girl: Fatwa Permitting Rape of Syrian Women - YouTube[/ame]

In her own words...... eyewitness testimonies are harder to deny.

Last edited:
If the Syrians keep on massacring each other, at some point there won't be any Syrians left to rape anything.

I find it astonishing that the focus would be on Israel while the UN turns a blind eye at these dangerous situations erupting all over the middle east. Israel is by far a model nation compared to these others. The news out of Egypt is utterly horrific, crimes against women. Same goes for Pakistan and Agfanistan not to mention human rights violations in Iran. I see no evidence of such behavior in the nation of Israel. One must wonder what use the UN are? Their only mission seems to be accusing Israel while giving the rest of the world a pass. Incredible. - J.

Jeremiah I am a grown up girl----in 1971---I was old enough to have
a little weekend job---in a large hospital with lots and lots of
housestaff from southeast asia. It was the year of the war
between west pakistan and east pakistan. Mostly muslims in
east pakistan but also a significant population of hindus. East
Pakistanis are ethnically and linguistically BENGALIS There
was a problem facing the west pakistani army----simple

WHO TO RAPE

It was entirely legal for them to rape the hindu girls ---but
the question was THE MUSLIM GIRLS -----simple>>>>

EDICT OF TAKFIR

an edict of takfir----renders a muslim---for judicial and rape
purposes NOT A MUSLIM ----how convenient ---
A west pakistani cleric issued an EDICT of Takfir upon
east pakistani muslim women

The hindus fled to india---1/4 million girls --both the
remaining hindus and lots of muslims ---were raped.

What made the news even more horrific was that
lots of the girls were being abandoned by their
families---lots were pregnant and lots were comitting
suicide

Just a few years before I read about a case in Israel
in which a man sought to divorce his wife because she
had been used as a prostitute in a concentration camp---
He was denied in a rabbinical court on the grounds that
she was innocent

for fun---read the koran---rape is ok depending upon
who is doing the raping and who is raped----not bad
at all. ----in fact quite laudable.

Naturally I discussed the situation with some of the
muslim interns and residents-----I got shrugs and giggles
and "you don't understand my culture" --- I did make
the mistake of citing the case in Israel and suggested
that in order to save the girls that the good muslim clerics
come to their rescue. I cannot describe the look of
DISGUST on the face of the young muslim doc.

Didn't all Jihad's by Mohammad and his followers have a sexual component? Mohammad promised they could loot and rape all they want, and even in the afterlife they get 72 virgins. In fact as we see, they are still doing it.

I believe so. There is a provision in Islam for temporary marriages that last a few hours I believe. The issue of a Fatwa permitting rape ought to be an eye opener for the west. This is the kind of thing that is hard to explain away. I feel great sympathy for any woman living in Syria right now.

WHO TO RAPE

EDICT OF TAKFIR

suicide

she was innocent

It is truly a sick culture. I don't want to understand it. EVER.

Didn't all Jihad's by Mohammad and his followers have a sexual component? Mohammad promised they could loot and rape all they want, and even in the afterlife they get 72 virgins. In fact as we see, they are still doing it.

I believe so. There is a provision in Islam for temporary marriages that last a few hours I believe. The issue of a Fatwa permitting rape ought to be an eye opener for the west. This is the kind of thing that is hard to explain away. I feel great sympathy for any woman living in Syria right now.
Do not be surprised it is permissible to do ANYTHING in the name of Islam.

WHO TO RAPE

EDICT OF TAKFIR

suicide

she was innocent

This is another one of my beefs with Muslims such as Bik that claim the latest news about this sexual Jihad Fatwa is false because Alex Jones reported it. So he denies the article. Then he sees there is a video interview - testimony - this Syrian girl telling the story publicly to the world - then he disappears and goes silent.

This is what I mean... it is hit and run.. you won't find him wanting to respond to this because it exposes his MO - denial and when the evidence shows up - take off - wait - until it blows over. Start denying all over again. - J.

Last edited:
Israel is doing right to just stay out of Syrian internal affairs. Let us pray the USA does the same. What right do we have to prevent Syrians or any other Arabs from killing each other in their own countries?

Uncle Ferd likes it when womens give him the piece sign...

Tunisian Women Wage 'Sex Jihad' In Syria
September 20, 2013 | Tunisian women have traveled to Syria to wage ‘sex jihad’ by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou has told MPs.
‘They have sexual relations with 20, 30, 100′ militants, the minister told members of the National Constituent Assembly Thursday. ‘After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of ‘jihad al-nikah’ – (sexual holy war in Arabic) – they come home pregnant,’ Ben Jeddou told the MPs. He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.

Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war. The minister also did not say how many Tunisian women were thought to have gone to Syria for such a purpose, although media reports have said hundreds have done so. Hundreds of Tunisian men have also gone to join the ranks of the jihadists fighting to bring down the regime of President Bashar al-Assad.

tunisia-rally.jpg

Muslim hippie girls signalin' how many jihadis dey willin' to take on at a time

However, Ben Jeddou also said that since he assumed office in March, ‘six thousand of our young people have been prevented from going there’ to Syria. He has said in the past that border controls have been boosted to intercept young Tunisians seeking to travel to Syria. Media reports say thousands of Tunisians have, over the past 15 years, joined jihadists across the world in Afghanistan Iraq and Syria, mainly travelling via Turkey or Libya.

Abu Iyadh, who leads the country’s main Salafist movement Ansar al-Sharia, is the suspected organiser of a deadly attack last year on the US embassy in Tunis and an Afghanistan veteran. He was joint leader of a group responsible for the September 9, 2001 assassination in Afghanistan of anti-Taliban Northern Alliance leader Ahmad Shah Massoud by suicide bombers. That attack came just two days before the deadly al-Qaeda attacks on the World Trade Centre in New York and Pentagon in Washington.

Tunisian women waging ?sex jihad? in Syria | New York Post

Last edited:
If the Syrians keep on massacring each other, at some point there won't be any Syrians left to rape anything.

Of course, most Syrians are victims of the extremist government, supported by Russia, China and Iran, and the extremist opposition, supported by Israel, various Arab countries and America.

The political interference keeps the battle raging and will as long as fighters and weapons are being supplied from outside.
All this does is prolong the misery of the vast majority of Syrians who are most likely to want to get on with life and don't give a shit about politics.

Short term marriages are allowed (According to some) but not according to most.
For the vast majority of Muslims, these women (Assuming the story is true), would be considered, Whores.

However, extremism commonly makes it it's own rules.

Of course, most Syrians are victims of the extremist government, supported by Russia, China and Iran, and the extremist opposition, supported by Israel, various Arab countries and America.

The political interference keeps the battle raging and will as long as fighters and weapons are being supplied from outside.
All this does is prolong the misery of the vast majority of Syrians who are most likely to want to get on with life and don't give a shit about politics.
Syrian govt. is extremist, but not Islamist extremist. The do however work closely with extremist Islamists like Hezbollah and Hamas.

Syrian govt. is extremist, but not Islamist extremist. The do however work closely with extremist Islamists like Hezbollah and Hamas.

Personally, I see little difference in the two factions.
Both are willing to murder anyone and cause mass misery in attempts to keep/grab power.
ALL sides should stand clear and let the minority morons kill each other as quickly as possible so the vast majority can get on with their lives without the idiots.
Sadly, politics kills because the politicians are only interested in themselves.
As Israel wants rid of the government and are willing to do anything to do so, their paid lapdogs in the white house will join in.
That doesn't mean Russia and the others are any better - They have the same guilt.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Personally, I see little difference in the two factions.
Both are willing to murder anyone and cause mass misery in attempts to keep/grab power.
ALL sides should stand clear and let the minority morons kill each other as quickly as possible so the vast majority can get on with their lives without the idiots.
Sadly, politics kills because the politicians are only interested in themselves.
As Israel wants rid of the government and are willing to do anything to do so, their paid lapdogs in the white house will join in.
That doesn't mean Russia and the others are any better - They have the same guilt.

Indo---I am intrigued----please name a few of the "LAPDOGS" of Israel who
reside in the White house and let us know how much they are being paid----to
do WHAT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back