'Sexually sick' Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso's Women of Algiers

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Sexually sick Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso s Women of Algiers - Americas - World - The Independent
Hahaha Fox, always good for a laugh. You know the announcers and personalities on that show probably don't even believe any of that crap but they shovel it down America's throat anyway. These are people who live in Los Angeles for the most part, I'm sure many are conservative but many also must have to swallow their pride and shovel that BS.
I don't think Fox is sexually sick, it's just that their audience is either too old, or too maladjusted, to get laid.

Misery loves company, so, go ahead and let old Fox News commiserate with it's target demographic.

Not like anyone who might be persuaded from switching from the left to the right is even watching Fox. It's just there to reinforce the base.

On the other hand, there are several things I can't resist threads about, one is Sarah Palin, and the other is good old Fox News

Sexually sick Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso s Women of Algiers - Americas - World - The Independent
Hahaha Fox, always good for a laugh. You know the announcers and personalities on that show probably don't even believe any of that crap but they shovel it down America's throat anyway. These are people who live in Los Angeles for the most part, I'm sure many are conservative but many also must have to swallow their pride and shovel that BS.

Um stupid fuck, they would be fined by the FCC - you know, the folks that the democrats just put in charge of the internet- if they showed them...

Um stupid fuck, they would be fined by the FCC - you know, the folks that the democrats just put in charge of the internet- if they showed them...
Not Fox News on Cable, only Public Broadcasting...through the airwaves, is censored and monitored by the FCC for nudity, sexual content and language I believe?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When I said "maladjusted"..........

Not Fox News on Cable, only Public Broadcasting...through the airwaves, is censored and monitored by the FCC for nudity, sexual content and language I believe?
Oh quit, even if the FCC didn't care, Fox wouldn't put crap on that pisses off the wrinkly old evangelical prudes that like Fox

Your post doesn't make any sense. They televise from New York and many of the hosts lean to the right so your last statement doesn't make any sense.

Fox has to by LAW follow FCC rules. It's not cable so they have to.
Your argument is not only invalid it's uneducated as to the facts of life and the law.

All the other news groups, cable and broadcast showed the painting without blurring out the sections FOX blurred. Kind of routine and symbolic for FOX. They just automatically figure it is their job to censor the news their viewers see.

Here is CBS broadcasting it over the air waves and cable. Nothing blurred or censored.

cbsnews.com/news/picasso-painting-sells-for-record-179-million-at-auction/

He's just pissed that he can't gawk at titties and crotches.
He's probably too old to do more than look. You know how democrats are. So old and wrinkled up that they call Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi youngsters.

It's abstract art, hardly a piece to get off on...imho, but then again, I am not a male...nuff said on that....

Kids will now probably wonder why the piece was blurred out, and just do a google search on it to see it....

If nothing was blurred... they would not have noticed a thing but a couple of fried eggs, at most.... if anything at all...

That being said, FOX can do anything they want with their station, and its not my place to criticize, other than voicing my own opinion on whether to censor something like this or not...

Here is CBS broadcasting it over the air waves and cable. Nothing blurred or censored.

Ah yes! CBS. The propaganda arm of The Democrat Party. Remember, rules that apply to ordinary people, like those at FOX, just do not apply to the favoured.

Smart of FOX to follow the rules even a little more tightly than others because they know they are perpetually under a different microscope.

It's abstract art, hardly a piece to get off on...imho, but then again, I am not a male...nuff said on that....

Kids will now probably wonder why the piece was blurred out, and just do a google search on it to see it....

If nothing was blurred... they would not have noticed a thing but a couple of fried eggs, at most.... if anything at all...

That being said, FOX can do anything they want with their station, and its not my place to criticize, other than voicing my own opinion on whether to censor something like this or not...
I think the OP was just looking for a story and hit a guno. Most of the time he does far better so it's no big deal. Everyone hits a guno now and then you know?

Forum List

Back