'Sexually sick' Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso's Women of Algiers

Sexually sick Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso s Women of Algiers - Americas - World - The Independent
Hahaha Fox, always good for a laugh. You know the announcers and personalities on that show probably don't even believe any of that crap but they shovel it down America's throat anyway. These are people who live in Los Angeles for the most part, I'm sure many are conservative but many also must have to swallow their pride and shovel that BS.

Um stupid fuck, they would be fined by the FCC - you know, the folks that the democrats just put in charge of the internet- if they showed them...
OH DEAR GOD! NOW YOU BLAME TIGHT ASSED FOX NEWS PRODUCERS PHILISTINE ATTITUDES ON DEMOCRATS!

Is there nothing that cannot be blamed on Democrats? Your beer is flat. Blame Democrats. Your baseball team drops three straight. Blame Democrats. You cut yourself shaving. Blame Democrats. Your favorite news source can't think itself out of a wet paper bag. Blame Democrats.

The ignorance, stupidity and lack of cultural awareness of Conservatives was merely mind boggling at first, expected after demonstrated for years and now at epic proportions as they skip down life's highway blaming Democrats when they should blame themselves.

Given that it's a Fox affiliate, and therefore a broadcast TV channel, aren't there standards as to what they're allowed to show? Which probably don't apply here, but some overworked intern at the studio thought it might have?

Sexually sick Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso s Women of Algiers - Americas - World - The Independent
Hahaha Fox, always good for a laugh. You know the announcers and personalities on that show probably don't even believe any of that crap but they shovel it down America's throat anyway. These are people who live in Los Angeles for the most part, I'm sure many are conservative but many also must have to swallow their pride and shovel that BS.
Well if you think fox news is so sick why do you watch them?

No. In fact, Fox News broadcast the paintings completely uncensored. A bunch of morons up in here.
Is there still anybody who watch this liberal paid propaganda?
I will never buy the BS they feed Americans.
A peace of advice do not watch a TV. At all.

Even jesus hung with the partiers and tax colectors to help them...
No. In fact, Fox News broadcast the paintings completely uncensored. A bunch of morons up in here.
Never, not even during a national emergency or in the case of an Apocalypse...

Even jesus hung with the partiers and tax colectors to help them....

You can be assured that herpes suplex ain't about helping fox and I doubt he actually watches. It's not like Jesus relied on the Jews for his news.

You can be assured that herpes suplex ain't about helping fox and I doubt he actually watches. It's not like Jesus relied on the Jews for his news.
Ironically even Jesus is censored so much so that most people don't even realize he was crucified naked.

I don't think Fox is sexually sick, it's just that their audience is either too old, or too maladjusted, to get laid.

Misery loves company, so, go ahead and let old Fox News commiserate with it's target demographic.

Not like anyone who might be persuaded from switching from the left to the right is even watching Fox. It's just there to reinforce the base.

On the other hand, there are several things I can't resist threads about, one is Sarah Palin, and the other is good old Fox News

Validation is what Fox does. Information is optional, as are facts.

Ironically even Jesus is censored so much so that most people don't even realize he was crucified naked.
Nothing better than the original sin to make us ashamed of the human body..........

Follow up: The whole premise of this thread is wrong.

Leftist Media Which Censored Charlie Hebdo Cartoons Is Now Goofing on Fox News For Allegedly Censoring Breasts From Picasso Painting

Once again, they go with a local Fox affiliate and blame it on fox news.

Waiting for the lefties to admit their mistake....

Nothing better than the original sin to make us ashamed of the human body..........
You're preaching to the choir. My family and home are clothing optional. At least in our house nobody will be ashamed to be naked. I was lampooning the prudes who will even lie to shield themselves from the horrors, even the remotest possibility, that someone will be naked.

I don't think Fox is sexually sick, it's just that their audience is either too old, or too maladjusted, to get laid.

Misery loves company, so, go ahead and let old Fox News commiserate with it's target demographic.

Not like anyone who might be persuaded from switching from the left to the right is even watching Fox. It's just there to reinforce the base.

On the other hand, there are several things I can't resist threads about, one is Sarah Palin, and the other is good old Fox News

Obviously you only watch selective clips your handlers tell you about.

Go visit a nudist colony sometime and then you'll know human body shame.

You're preaching to the choir. My family and home are clothing optional. At least in our house nobody will be ashamed to be naked. I was lampooning the prudes who will even lie to shield themselves from the horrors, even the remotest possibility, that someone will be naked.
If I ever visit I'll make sure to bring my own chair. Gross!

Au contraire!

I regularly watch Fox Sunday, O'Reilly, Greta, and The Kelly File

Au contraire!

Do you watch Special Report or Media Buzz or Red Eye? Do you not listen to analysts like Judith Miller?

Au contraire!

Do you watch Special Report or Media Buzz or Red Eye? Do you not listen to analysts like Judith Miller?
I don't like Red Eye because it's not funny. Righties don't laugh, or have senses of humor, so the show is people saying the same Fox BS only forcing themselves to cackle at the same time. Greg Gutfeld is a sexually repressed malcontented little Leprechaun.

Media Buzz is a joke. C'Mon really? Fox News exposing bias in "the media"....THEY ARE THE MEDIA!

Brett Baier has no neck, and he's supposed to be Fox's "hard news", which they claim is fair and balanced. It's not. Besides, Baier is on while I'm at work

Forum List

Back