'Sexually sick' Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso's Women of Algiers

Prudishness arises from a diseased mind, the kind that goes all the way back to the beginning when an exasperated God asked Adam and Eve, "Who told you that you were naked?" Mankind was wrong then and their wrong now, even Christians claiming to know the mind of God still mired in original sin and perpetuating its deception.

Speaking of whom, was gonna add something about 'has Fox ever shown classical works depicting Adam and Eve or other Biblical scenes? Most of which were nudes?' (many of the ones with fig leaves were added by church censors after the fact.)

Adam-and-Eve-1525-2-large.jpg

from 1525. Good example of an original version.

What the hell.... It was my reaction to this news :biggrin:
In the age of sexual revolution, in the age of infowars and losing naturality in arts they BAN pieces of art that affected our civilization, made our human beings receptive to arts. I call it the killing of art.

Sexually sick Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso s Women of Algiers - Americas - World - The Independent
Hahaha Fox, always good for a laugh. You know the announcers and personalities on that show probably don't even believe any of that crap but they shovel it down America's throat anyway. These are people who live in Los Angeles for the most part, I'm sure many are conservative but many also must have to swallow their pride and shovel that BS.
Hate decency don't you? Typical twisted retarded lib.

All the other news groups, cable and broadcast showed the painting without blurring out the sections FOX blurred. Kind of routine and symbolic for FOX. They just automatically figure it is their job to censor the news their viewers see.

Here is CBS broadcasting it over the air waves and cable. Nothing blurred or censored.

cbsnews.com/news/picasso-painting-sells-for-record-179-million-at-auction/

CBS doesn't have the corrupt Obama administration - the folks who sic the IRS on enemies, gunning for them.

Sexually sick Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso s Women of Algiers - Americas - World - The Independent
Hahaha Fox, always good for a laugh. You know the announcers and personalities on that show probably don't even believe any of that crap but they shovel it down America's throat anyway. These are people who live in Los Angeles for the most part, I'm sure many are conservative but many also must have to swallow their pride and shovel that BS.
I don't think Fox is sexually sick, it's just that their audience is either too old, or too maladjusted, to get laid.

Misery loves company, so, go ahead and let old Fox News commiserate with it's target demographic.

Not like anyone who might be persuaded from switching from the left to the right is even watching Fox. It's just there to reinforce the base.

On the other hand, there are several things I can't resist threads about, one is Sarah Palin, and the other is good old Fox News
I think you are like most libtards, mental midgets.

All the other news groups, cable and broadcast showed the painting without blurring out the sections FOX blurred. Kind of routine and symbolic for FOX. They just automatically figure it is their job to censor the news their viewers see.

Here is CBS broadcasting it over the air waves and cable. Nothing blurred or censored.

cbsnews.com/news/picasso-painting-sells-for-record-179-million-at-auction/

CBS doesn't have the corrupt Obama administration - the folks who sic the IRS on enemies, gunning for them.
I said all the other news groups asshole. STFU when you are talking out your ass.

How sick!

The Fox News babes should also stop covering their breasts and genitals because it's sick and sexually perverted.

O'Reilly, on the other hand, should cover up ad much as possible.

Not Fox News on Cable, only Public Broadcasting...through the airwaves, is censored and monitored by the FCC for nudity, sexual content and language I believe?

You DO grasp that Fox broadcasts on the airwaves, right?

You demagogues are so absurd with your idiotic slander and libel.
Are... "you talking to me?" (In my best Al Pacino voice)

You my dear are the slanderous liar, and should look in the mirror if you are....

because I have only said said it's up to Fox.... on what they do...My opinion doesn't matter or count....it's their business, not mine....

Are... "you talking to me?" (In my best Al Pacino voice)

You my dear are the slanderous liar, and should look in the mirror if you are....

because I have only said said it's up to Fox.... on what they do...My opinion doesn't matter or count....it's their business, not mine....

So, you lying about Fox, makes me a slanderous liar? :eek:

You Communists live is a special state of stupid, doncha?

Are... "you talking to me?" (In my best Robert De Niro voice)

So, you lying about Fox, makes me a slanderous liar? :eek:

You Communists live is a special state of stupid, doncha?
You are the one being silly and stupid...but that's okay, that is the person you "play" on the Net, isn't it? :D

Lying about Fox? I haven't lied about Fox in this thread, I only stated IF it is on Fox Cable, they are not restricted in what they can show.... like they would be over the public airwaves.... exactly how is that a lie? And it obviously did not matter if it was on Public airwaves because other TV stations showed the piece of art in full on the public airwaves.

So you come back and say this was Fox on their public airwave stations and not on cable or not just on cable.... I don't know if that is true or not, but....fine, who cares?

You are barking up the wrong tree....it's their business and they can do what they want with their own business....

I don't see anything personally that would lead children to get off on the pic without the censoring but maybe the two fried eggs hanging around above the lady's stomach and various other spots in the painting, and don't think censoring was needed if on cable, but again it's not my decision, it was theirs to make....they know better about their own customers and what would be offensive to them, than I would ever possibly know, that's why my opinion doesn't count on this...

Last edited:
Good for fox. You friggin idiot.
I'm beginning to believe democrats belong to the "I want to jackoff in public" crowd. They have no sense of modesty. FOX is right to have blurred that painting from the sensibilities of their audience.

They don't want to distract from the cleavage and short skirts of their female staff.

They don't want to distract from the cleavage and short skirts of their female staff.
Those legs are locked tight on the couch shot....

Forum List

Back