'Sexually sick' Fox News covers up breasts and genitals in Pablo Picasso's Women of Algiers

I don't think Fox is sexually sick, it's just that their audience is either too old, or too maladjusted, to get laid.

Misery loves company, so, go ahead and let old Fox News commiserate with it's target demographic.

Not like anyone who might be persuaded from switching from the left to the right is even watching Fox. It's just there to reinforce the base.

On the other hand, there are several things I can't resist threads about, one is Sarah Palin, and the other is good old Fox News

Validation is what Fox does. Information is optional, as are facts.
Obviously you only watch selective clips your handlers tell you about.
Au contraire!

I regularly watch Fox Sunday, O'Reilly, Greta, and The Kelly File
Do you watch Special Report or Media Buzz or Red Eye? Do you not listen to analysts like Judith Miller?
I don't like Red Eye because it's not funny. Righties don't laugh, or have senses of humor, so the show is people saying the same Fox BS only forcing themselves to cackle at the same time. Greg Gutfeld is a sexually repressed malcontented little Leprechaun.

Media Buzz is a joke. C'Mon really? Fox News exposing bias in "the media"....THEY ARE THE MEDIA!

Brett Baier has no neck, and he's supposed to be Fox's "hard news", which they claim is fair and balanced. It's not. Besides, Baier is on while I'm at work
OK, so you don't watch Fox News after all.

Even jesus hung with the partiers and tax colectors to help them....
You can be assured that herpes suplex ain't about helping fox and I doubt he actually watches. It's not like Jesus relied on the Jews for his news.
Ironically even Jesus is censored so much so that most people don't even realize he was crucified naked.
Nothing better than the original sin to make us ashamed of the human body..........
You're preaching to the choir. My family and home are clothing optional. At least in our house nobody will be ashamed to be naked. I was lampooning the prudes who will even lie to shield themselves from the horrors, even the remotest possibility, that someone will be naked.
If I ever visit I'll make sure to bring my own chair. Gross!
Better yet, don't. Prudes are better off sticking with other prudes.

Well if you think fox news is so sick why do you watch them?
You can be assured that herpes suplex ain't about helping fox and I doubt he actually watches. It's not like Jesus relied on the Jews for his news.
Ironically even Jesus is censored so much so that most people don't even realize he was crucified naked.
Nothing better than the original sin to make us ashamed of the human body..........
Go visit a nudist colony sometime and then you'll know human body shame.
It's no more of a shame than animals..It's all in your head..............

Validation is what Fox does. Information is optional, as are facts.
Au contraire!

Do you watch Special Report or Media Buzz or Red Eye? Do you not listen to analysts like Judith Miller?
I don't like Red Eye because it's not funny. Righties don't laugh, or have senses of humor, so the show is people saying the same Fox BS only forcing themselves to cackle at the same time. Greg Gutfeld is a sexually repressed malcontented little Leprechaun.

Media Buzz is a joke. C'Mon really? Fox News exposing bias in "the media"....THEY ARE THE MEDIA!

Brett Baier has no neck, and he's supposed to be Fox's "hard news", which they claim is fair and balanced. It's not. Besides, Baier is on while I'm at work
Are you challenged?

One has to watch Red Eye, Media Watch, and Brett Baier...to watch Fox News at all?

You must have missed nap time today

You're preaching to the choir. My family and home are clothing optional. At least in our house nobody will be ashamed to be naked. I was lampooning the prudes who will even lie to shield themselves from the horrors, even the remotest possibility, that someone will be naked.
Not sitting in other people's feces is not prudish.

Go visit a nudist colony sometime and then you'll know human body shame.
It's no more of a shame than animals..It's all in your head..............
My dog is in good shape and looks good naked. Not so much for humans at nudist colonies.

Au contraire!

Are you challenged?

One has to watch Red Eye, Media Watch, and Brett Baier...to watch Fox News at all?

No, your comments betrayed your dishonesty.

My home is probably more hygienic than yours. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Au contraire!

Are you challenged?

My comments betrayed my dishonesty?....who are you?..King Arthur?

betrayed my dishonesty.......

okay maybe it's not a nap you need, it not as many adult beverages before 5

What you reveal is that some people don't clean themselves well.

He's projecting his own lack of hygiene.

My home is probably more hygienic than yours. You have no clue what you're talking about.
You ever been to a nudist colony?

Are you challenged?

My comments betrayed my dishonesty?....who are you?..King Arthur?

betrayed my dishonesty.......

okay maybe it's not a nap you need, it not as many adult beverages before 5
You that dumb? It was a simple comment. You exposed your dishonesty.

Older people have less control. That's what you see at real nudist events. Younger people don't give it away.

He's projecting his own lack of hygiene.
I don't participate in nude events so that would not be an issue.

It's 'sick' not to show genitals to unsuspecting children in liberal land.
James Dobson and showering with boys

Every time I hear the name James Dobson, this utterly repellent quote unfortunately leaps to mind:

Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

-James Dobson

Every time I hear the name James Dobson, this utterly repellent quote unfortunately leaps to mind:

Meanwhile, the boy's father has to do his part. He needs to mirror and affirm his son's maleness. He can play rough-and-tumble games with his son, in ways that are decidedly different from the games he would play with a little girl. He can help his son learn to throw and catch a ball. He can teach him to pound a square wooden peg into a square hole in a pegboard. He can even take his son with him into the shower, where the boy cannot help but notice that Dad has a penis, just like his, only bigger.

-James Dobson

Don't know if you're more lame or more gay?

-James Dobson

Don't know if you're more lame or more gay?
I guess you didn't like Dobson's advice to fathers.

James Dobson

Forum List

Back