Shady Business: Donald Trump's Corrupt Business Dealings

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
And in some cases, the identities of his business partners are obscured behind limited liability companies — raising the prospect of a president with unknown business ties.

At 40 Wall Street, Mr. Trump does not own even a sliver of the actual land; his long-term ground lease gives him the right to improve and manage the building. The land is owned by two limited liability companies; Mr. Trump pays the two entities a total of $1.6 million a year for the ground lease, according to documents filed with the S.E.C.

The majority owner, 40 Wall Street Holdings Corporation, owns 80 percent of the land; New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership owns the rest, according to public documents. New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership’s chief executive is Joachim Ferdinand von Grumme-Douglas, a businessman based in Europe, according to these documents.

The people behind 40 Wall Street Holdings are harder to identify...The Times was not able to identify the owner or owners of this company, and the Trump Organization declined to comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE TAX RETURNS? RELEASE THEM NOW!!!

Yes the rich hide all their income. He is in with all the elites and tax attorneys. None of them pay much in taxes.

According to the article he is in debt up to his ears, they hide money and make stuff up I bet.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yes the rich hide all their income. He is in with all the elites and tax attorneys. None of them pay much in taxes.

According to the article he is in debt up to his ears, they hide money and make stuff up I bet.
Stop putting forth a defense of Trump. All the wealthy do not act like Donald Trump.

Many pay very much in taxes but could afford to pay a little bit more, some like hedge fund managers and real estate titans, a lot more. Did you see the Clinton's tax returns?

Stop putting forth a defense of Trump. All the wealthy do not act like Donald Trump.

Many pay very much in taxes but could afford to pay a little bit more, some like hedge fund managers and real estate titans, a lot more. Did you see the Clinton's tax returns?

Yes I did look at Clintons and why didn't they pay 39.5% in federal taxes? (I am in no way defending Trump, I want the wealthy to pay their fair share of taxes and not be able to hide it.)

And in some cases, the identities of his business partners are obscured behind limited liability companies — raising the prospect of a president with unknown business ties.

At 40 Wall Street, Mr. Trump does not own even a sliver of the actual land; his long-term ground lease gives him the right to improve and manage the building. The land is owned by two limited liability companies; Mr. Trump pays the two entities a total of $1.6 million a year for the ground lease, according to documents filed with the S.E.C.

The majority owner, 40 Wall Street Holdings Corporation, owns 80 percent of the land; New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership owns the rest, according to public documents. New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership’s chief executive is Joachim Ferdinand von Grumme-Douglas, a businessman based in Europe, according to these documents.

The people behind 40 Wall Street Holdings are harder to identify...The Times was not able to identify the owner or owners of this company, and the Trump Organization declined to comment.

Yeah....and just like the guy at Mozilla ....who was driven out of his own company for donating to a pro-traditional marriage campaign........you left wing nut jobs would just love to be able to target anyone associated with Trump........sorry......I like full disclosure in politics...but you nut jobs have shown you can't be reasonable about it and simply respect others when they disagree with you ....you will find them and ruin them if you can...

So screw you......

He didn't use his foundation to get donations to the Haitian people...and then steal them.....the way the clintons did....and they donated to charity all right.....they donated their money to the clinton foundation..........

And you defend hilary.....the one who hides her money in the clinton foundation........

Clintons' are not wealthy by a billionaires' measure. They only made 100 mill. last year.

Do you idiots think you're going to find something in Trump's tax returns that the IRS auditors haven't?

Do you idiots think you're going to find something in Trump's tax returns that the IRS auditors haven't?

It is not finding something illegal, but don't you want your candidate to be transparent or would you prefer him to be shady like President Obama?

If you want to talk Shady Business: Lets talk Hiliary Clinton and her Corrupt Business Dealings as Secretary of State!

Corrupt IRS would've already leaked by now.............only dummies who still trust Gov't haven't figured this out.

It is not finding something illegal, but don't you want your candidate to be transparent or would you prefer him to be shady like President Obama?

Transparent? What the fuck do I care what his tax return looks like? He's a billionaire. His taxes are between him and the IRS. I've never looked at Obama's and I really don't have any wish to. They're all millionaires that have lawyers do their taxes for them.

Transparent? What the fuck do I care what his tax return looks like? He's a billionaire. His taxes are between him and the IRS. I've never looked at Obama's and I really don't have any wish to. They're all millionaires that have lawyers do their taxes for them.

Sure and I am suppose to believe you never cared about President Obama Tax Returns, Birth Certificate or College Transcripts?

The fact is because the left is asking for Trump tax returns you find it wrong but if the right were to request Clinton medical records, well I know that is more important to you, right?

So stop lying and the fact is every candidate for a long period now have shown their Tax Returns and yet it seem Donald John Trump shouldn't honor this tradition, well because he's the Republican candidate...

Also it would show which countries he does business with and show the fact he does business in the Middle East, Russia and China and yet the hypocrite spews so much bullshit about how he put America first and want to make it great again!

I bet that is why you don't want them released!

Forum List

Back