Shady Business: Donald Trump's Corrupt Business Dealings

And in some cases, the identities of his business partners are obscured behind limited liability companies — raising the prospect of a president with unknown business ties.

At 40 Wall Street, Mr. Trump does not own even a sliver of the actual land; his long-term ground lease gives him the right to improve and manage the building. The land is owned by two limited liability companies; Mr. Trump pays the two entities a total of $1.6 million a year for the ground lease, according to documents filed with the S.E.C.

The majority owner, 40 Wall Street Holdings Corporation, owns 80 percent of the land; New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership owns the rest, according to public documents. New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership’s chief executive is Joachim Ferdinand von Grumme-Douglas, a businessman based in Europe, according to these documents.

The people behind 40 Wall Street Holdings are harder to identify...The Times was not able to identify the owner or owners of this company, and the Trump Organization declined to comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE TAX RETURNS? RELEASE THEM NOW!!!

Do you idiots think you're going to find something in Trump's tax returns that the IRS auditors haven't?

It is not finding something illegal, but don't you want your candidate to be transparent or would you prefer him to be shady like President Obama?

Transparent? What the fuck do I care what his tax return looks like? He's a billionaire. His taxes are between him and the IRS. I've never looked at Obama's and I really don't have any wish to. They're all millionaires that have lawyers do their taxes for them.

Sure and I am suppose to believe you never cared about President Obama Tax Returns, Birth Certificate or College Transcripts?

The fact is because the left is asking for Trump tax returns you find it wrong but if the right were to request Clinton medical records, well I know that is more important to you, right?

So stop lying and the fact is every candidate for a long period now have shown their Tax Returns and yet it seem Donald John Trump shouldn't honor this tradition, well because he's the Republican candidate...

Also it would show which countries he does business with and show the fact he does business in the Middle East, Russia and China and yet the hypocrite spews so much bullshit about how he put America first and want to make it great again!

I bet that is why you don't want them released!

What does it matter if he "did business with" countries like China, Russia, and the Middle East? Is it illegal to do business with companies in those countries? No, it's not. You guys act like he is an arms dealer or something. He builds hotels. You think anyone is going to be outraged if he sold a building to a Russian, or bought one from a Chinese company?

OTE="theHawk, post: 15080567, member: 2921"]
And in some cases, the identities of his business partners are obscured behind limited liability companies — raising the prospect of a president with unknown business ties.

At 40 Wall Street, Mr. Trump does not own even a sliver of the actual land; his long-term ground lease gives him the right to improve and manage the building. The land is owned by two limited liability companies; Mr. Trump pays the two entities a total of $1.6 million a year for the ground lease, according to documents filed with the S.E.C.

The majority owner, 40 Wall Street Holdings Corporation, owns 80 percent of the land; New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership owns the rest, according to public documents. New Scandic Wall Limited Partnership’s chief executive is Joachim Ferdinand von Grumme-Douglas, a businessman based in Europe, according to these documents.

The people behind 40 Wall Street Holdings are harder to identify...The Times was not able to identify the owner or owners of this company, and the Trump Organization declined to comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE TAX RETURNS? RELEASE THEM NOW!!!

Do you idiots think you're going to find something in Trump's tax returns that the IRS auditors haven't?

It is not finding something illegal, but don't you want your candidate to be transparent or would you prefer him to be shady like President Obama?

Transparent? What the fuck do I care what his tax return looks like? He's a billionaire. His taxes are between him and the IRS. I've never looked at Obama's and I really don't have any wish to. They're all millionaires that have lawyers do their taxes for them.

Sure and I am suppose to believe you never cared about President Obama Tax Returns, Birth Certificate or College Transcripts?

The fact is because the left is asking for Trump tax returns you find it wrong but if the right were to request Clinton medical records, well I know that is more important to you, right?

So stop lying and the fact is every candidate for a long period now have shown their Tax Returns and yet it seem Donald John Trump shouldn't honor this tradition, well because he's the Republican candidate...

Also it would show which countries he does business with and show the fact he does business in the Middle East, Russia and China and yet the hypocrite spews so much bullshit about how he put America first and want to make it great again!

I bet that is why you don't want them released!

What does it matter if he "did business with" countries like China, Russia, and the Middle East? Is it illegal to do business with companies in those countries? No, it's not. You guys act like he is an arms dealer or something. He builds hotels. You think anyone is going to be outraged if he sold a building to a Russian, or bought one from a Chinese company?[/QUOTE]
You're making far too much sense for these low information dummies.

Forum List

Back