Shady Sharpton assails NRA for 'whites only' approach to gun rights

I'll admit, I'm still finding out more and more about the police shootings so quickly eclipsed by the Dallas shooting. Didn't at least one of the gentle giants have a long criminal record and couldn't legally carry a gun?

One did, the other had a conceal carry permit. Same results both cases. Oh yeah, they didnt know he had a criminal record before shooting him.

Still same results

Actually...can you link to a confirmed report the guy in Minnesota had a permit....last I heard no one could confirm it...

There has never been anything that showed he didnt have a CC. Its pretty easy to find out if that was a lie.

No one cares what Sharpton thinks.

He speaks only for himself, representing no one else or anything else.
What do you mean, he's the progressives token "black man of faith" who really likes the camera and hearing himself talk...
You guys need him to race bait. Dumbass

Where is the NRA and their defense of blacks who express their 2nd amendment rights?

You must not pay attention...they have been doing this as part of their civil rights campaign...they champion the Right of all Americans to keep and bear arms.....only you nut jobs break down people by color...

Why are they silent then?

When people support what he says and rally behind him, he is speaking for them.
The point is, C Clayton, in an all too rare moment of brilliance, is pointing out Sharpton doesn't speak for black people.

The democrats think he does...he has visited the Whote House over a dozen times....

I'll admit, I'm still finding out more and more about the police shootings so quickly eclipsed by the Dallas shooting. Didn't at least one of the gentle giants have a long criminal record and couldn't legally carry a gun?

One did, the other had a conceal carry permit. Same results both cases. Oh yeah, they didnt know he had a criminal record before shooting him.

Still same results

Actually...can you link to a confirmed report the guy in Minnesota had a permit....last I heard no one could confirm it...

There has never been anything that showed he didnt have a CC. Its pretty easy to find out if that was a lie.

So far his county has no record of it...

What do you mean, he's the progressives token "black man of faith" who really likes the camera and hearing himself talk...

Where is the NRA and their defense of blacks who express their 2nd amendment rights?

You must not pay attention...they have been doing this as part of their civil rights campaign...they champion the Right of all Americans to keep and bear arms.....only you nut jobs break down people by color...

Th NRA hasn't been silent on the Right to keep and bear arms...........that is what you morons keep telling us...that the NRA needs to be silenced....

Th NRA hasn't been silent on the Right to keep and bear arms...........that is what you morons keep telling us...that the NRA needs to be silenced....

Why are they silent on the last shooting? This isnt hard.

Dalla? Or did you have another one in mind?

Minnesota. Did they speak out on Dallas?

Still same results

shows us proof he had a permit instead of momma saying he had one

Minnesota. Did they speak out on Dallas?

They actually spoke on both.......look it up......

Forum List

Back