Shady Sharpton assails NRA for 'whites only' approach to gun rights

The guy in the video said the NRA doesnt have to say anything.

I'm asking why the NRA has not said anything? Your answer is what?

Obviously you are mentally incompetent and can't comprehend normal communication. My sympathies as I am sure they miss you down at the quickmart...

I'll admit, I'm still finding out more and more about the police shootings so quickly eclipsed by the Dallas shooting. Didn't at least one of the gentle giants have a long criminal record and couldn't legally carry a gun?

One did, the other had a conceal carry permit. Same results both cases. Oh yeah, they didnt know he had a criminal record before shooting him.

Still same results
The point is, at least one of these doesn't fit the bill. The NRA only defends lawful gun possession.

I'll admit, I'm still finding out more and more about the police shootings so quickly eclipsed by the Dallas shooting. Didn't at least one of the gentle giants have a long criminal record and couldn't legally carry a gun?

One did, the other had a conceal carry permit. Same results both cases. Oh yeah, they didnt know he had a criminal record before shooting him.

Still same results
The point is, at least one of these doesn't fit the bill. The NRA only defends lawful gun possession.

Yet, they are still silent

Al Sharpton is a total piece of shit.
maybe people will start paying attention to his crap he spews when he starts going public when a black kills a black, or even better yet, when a black kills a white. Until then? he is nothing but a race baiting foul piece of ghetto shit.

So, like...Where IS the NRA? Or you're more upset at the messenger?
Being ignored by a Marxist press that is obsessed with finding stories to push the 'blacks are victims of racism' narrative that sells ads and pushes yet another 97% black vote for Democrats in the next election.

Where is the NRA and their defense of blacks who express their 2nd amendment rights?

Obviously you didn't watch the video in the OP did you? Have your health care worker help you click up the button and find your hearing aids...

So, where are the NRA? If you cant answer you dont have to quote me. You can hit the reply to thread button.
Why do you expect the NRA to defend people illegally in possession of a firearm? Do you even know what the NRA's philosophical platform is?

Where is the NRA and their defense of blacks who express their 2nd amendment rights?

Obviously you didn't watch the video in the OP did you? Have your health care worker help you click up the button and find your hearing aids...

So, where are the NRA? If you cant answer you dont have to quote me. You can hit the reply to thread button.
Why do you expect the NRA to defend people illegally in possession of a firearm? Do you even know what the NRA's philosophical platform is?

I said LEGALLY. Try again

I said LEGALLY. Try again
Read the OP, stupid. Al Sharpton was challenging the NRA to defend BOTH of them, including the one that had no business having a gun. The NRA supports enforcing the existing gun laws that prevent certain people from having a gun in their possession. The NRA does not support lawless behavior. So Al Sharpton's challenge is unreasonable.

No one cares what Sharpton thinks.

He speaks only for himself, representing no one else or anything else.

When people support what he says and rally behind him, he is speaking for them.
The point is, C Clayton, in an all too rare moment of brilliance, is pointing out Sharpton doesn't speak for black people.

Until Reverend Al says something C Clayton likes then he will speak for black people.

Does it strike you that assholes like Sharpton and Jackson should not be allowed to call themselves reverend?

Still same results

Actually...can you link to a confirmed report the guy in Minnesota had a permit....last I heard no one could confirm it...

No one cares what Sharpton thinks.

He speaks only for himself, representing no one else or anything else.
What do you mean, he's the progressives token "black man of faith" who really likes the camera and hearing himself talk...
You guys need him to race bait. Dumbass

You must not pay attention...they have been doing this as part of their civil rights campaign...they champion the Right of all Americans to keep and bear arms.....only you nut jobs break down people by color...

Forum List

Back