Shake any tree in the Trump Forest - another Russian falls out

Wanna stump a Trumpian rightwing Republican supporter?

Simply ask the question..."why did so many members of Trump's campaign and Administration, have ties to Russia...and lied about them?"

I've been asking that for almost two years now...no answer yet.

Most of the "ties" the left have come up with are standard, typical business partner shit - which wasn't illegal nor even frowned upon until Hillary Clinton said "get em" ~shrug~

Simply ask the question..."why did so many members of Trump's campaign and Administration, have ties to Russia...and lied about them?"

Bill Clinton must have had one hell of a beet soup recipe for the Russians to pay him $500K for it. Bill only needed 15 minutes to hand over the recipe.
How many millions did the Russians 'donate' to the Clinton Grifter Foundation?

Amazing how $50K in Facebook advertising swung an election for President of the United States.
Not when you consider by how many actual votes Trump won by in the Midwestern states. He scraped by the nick of his teeth.

Not sure I'd call a lead of 74 electoral votes 'nick of his teeth' (mixed metaphor).

Trump did well in the rust belt and 74 is a big number.

Guess Marc's skin of the teeth means something different than your and my skin of the teeth.

Bill Clinton must have had one hell of a beet soup recipe for the Russians to pay him $500K for it. Bill only needed 15 minutes to hand over the recipe.
See what I mean guys? These Trumpian Republicans will do anything BUT answer the question.

They'll bring up Benghazi, they'll scream "URANIUM", they'll bring up Hillary, they'll shout out "Obama!!", they'll yell, they'll stomp, they'll pout, they'll insult, they'll deflect, they do anything, BUT....answer that. very. simple. question.

Why did so many members of Trump's campaign and Administration have ties to Russia...and lie about them?

We're not stumped. We're looking at you as if to say, how can you still be asking these questions? It's like constantly referring to Barack Obama as a Kenyan. Only worse, because NO ONE in actual Congress thought he was a Kenyan--or at any rate, was willing to pursue it once he was elected president. But this Russian thing is pushed all the way to the upper levels.

It's like crazy conspiracy level now. There's nothing to it but the barest of connections. There never was.

There are a group of what appear to be Russian school girls going door to door to get Trump votes.
I Know, they've been at my door twice.

th

They don't go door to door much around here anymore. I think the GS Org is encouraging setting up a table at community events and outside grocery stores. It's understandable I guess.

I picked up 3 boxes of Thin Mints outside Albertsons a couple months ago. Put 'em in the freezer. Delicious cold with glass of milk on hot summer day :)

Want to stump a leftwinger?

ask them which decides the presidency.

the popular vote, or the Electoral vote.

See what I mean guys? These Trumpian Republicans will do anything BUT answer the question.

They'll bring up Benghazi, they'll scream "URANIUM", they'll bring up Hillary, they'll shout out "Obama!!", they'll yell, they'll stomp, they'll pout, they'll insult, they'll deflect, they do anything, BUT....answer that. very. simple. question.

Why did so many members of Trump's campaign and Administration have ties to Russia...and lie about them?

Yep - 12 Trump campaign folks that we know of had multiple meetings with Russians - Every one of them initially lied and denied.
As Trey Gowdy said: "If you're not guilty - Than don't act like it!"

Amazing how $50K in Facebook advertising swung an election for President of the United States.
Not when you consider by how many actual votes Trump won by in the Midwestern states. He scraped by the nick of his teeth.

Not sure I'd call a lead of 74 electoral votes 'nick of his teeth' (mixed metaphor).

Trump did well in the rust belt and 74 is a big number.

Guess Marc's skin of the teeth means something different than your and my skin of the teeth.

The most baffling thing to me about the entire election was how much money Hillary spent and how much time she wasted campaigning in states she already had locked up. When you add to that the way her campaign deliberately alienated voters outside of the liberal urban enclaves by referring to them as 'deplorables' and 'fly over staters', it's a wonder the difference was only 74. Hillary didn't even manage to hold on to the 'Blue Wall' which should have been a lock for her.

For someone who has literally been in politics her adult life that kind of strategic error points to a gross misunderstanding of how Presidential elections work in this country OR a weapons-grade hubris that had her convinced that she would win regardless of what she did or what she said.

Either of those possibilities is equally frightening to contemplate if she had won.

We're not stumped. We're looking at you as if to say, how can you still be asking these questions? It's like constantly referring to Barack Obama as a Kenyan. Only worse, because NO ONE in actual Congress thought he was a Kenyan--or at any rate, was willing to pursue it once he was elected president. But this Russian thing is pushed all the way to the upper levels.

It's like crazy conspiracy level now. There's nothing to it but the barest of connections. There never was.
See what I mean?

They'll even, like this one did, suggest the question is preposterous, and/or compare it to all Republican constituents calling Obama a Kenyan, although this was done for over 5 years on the right. But won't answer the REAL question as to why did so many members of Trump's campaign, and Administration, have ties to Russia...and lie about them?

Last edited:

Doesn't stump me Will. I fully understand that the EC (aka last vestige of slavery) gives the vote of a bumpkin in Wyoming or Alaska 2-3 times the voting power as one in California or New York.

It's the only way you guys can win - so naturally you support it.

Ace reporter Natasha Bertrand out with another winner about unanswered questions regarding a new Trump DOJ appointee with Russian ties and few qualifications being narrowly confirmed prior to key questions getting answered. And the shit show continues. :disbelief:

On October 31, 2016, just eight days before the presidential election, my colleague Franklin Foer reported that computer servers for Russia’s biggest private bank appeared to have been pinging servers registered to the Trump Organization during the election, raising questions about potential collusion.The Trump campaign, the Trump Organization, and Alfa Bank all issued denials in response, and Alfa, in March 2017, hired the attorney Brian Benczkowski, a partner at Kirkland & Ellis who just months earlier had headed the Trump administration’s transition team at the Justice Department. Questions about the pinging servers have never been fully resolved, and Foer has subsequently written about the various competing theories.

Two weeks ago, as all eyes were on Donald Trump’s European tour and his impending meeting with Vladimir Putin, Benczkowski was narrowly confirmed by the Senate to lead the Justice Department’s criminal division, even though the Senate Judiciary Committee lacked key information both about Alfa Bank and about Benczkowski before it decided to move ahead with a vote, according to a letter Democratic Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois previously sent to the Justice Department and a forthcoming letter to Justice written by Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and signed by 13 other Senate Democrats.​

Continued:

Senate Democrats Query DOJ About New Trump Appointee - The Atlantic
Tell Valadimer I'll have more flexability after the election.
Actually trumpanzees are already flexible....with all that bending over.

Putin says thanks for the US uranium.

Putin didn't get any US uranium. That's a debunked conspiracy theory started by Breitbart.

Move on please
You love me boxing your ears.

NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with the approval. That was NINE people on a board - only one of whom had any Clinton connections.

It was a unanimous vote - Move on

Doesn't stump me Will. I fully understand that the EC (aka last vestige of slavery) gives the vote of a bumpkin in Wyoming or Alaska 2-3 times the voting power as one in California or New York.

I fully understand that the EC (aka last vestige of slavery)

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:bigboy:

Forum List

Back