🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on NBC

It was to be expected.. after all why would NBC et.al. want to see their campaign donations go to waste!

"Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed
more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the
Center for Responsive Politics.

The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
$1,020,816 Democrats
$142,863 Republicans.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Now If 1,160 (85%) of 1,353 employees of ABC,CBS & NBC gave $1.02 million (88%) to Democrats do you think these people are stupid?

If you don't think they are stupid, then do you think they wanted the Democrats to win?

If they want them to win would they put news favorable or unfavorable to democrats i.e. Obama?

Now proof :
Only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

Obama's presidency is falling apart and when it comes crashing down NBC news will crash with it.

Last edited:
Obama's presidency is falling apart and when it comes crashing down NBC will crash with it.

If filthy anti-American scum like the Bush League can survive killing and maiming tens of thousands of Americans directly as a result of lies, half-truths and incompetence, PLUS crashing and burning the economy with debt for eight years to the cheers of white trash, as bad as Obama's performance has been one suspects Obama will manage to survive the clownshow chasing him in their little cars.

I'm not surprised. I never expect a spin machine to cover news that doesn't bode well for it's master. That is something left up to the real journalists in this world.

Obama's presidency is falling apart and when it comes crashing down NBC will crash with it.

If filthy anti-American scum like the Bush League can survive killing and maiming tens of thousands of Americans directly as a result of lies, half-truths and incompetence, PLUS crashing and burning the economy with debt for eight years to the cheers of white trash, as bad as Obama's performance has been one suspects Obama will manage to survive the clownshow chasing him in their little cars.

It's amazing you have things completely back asswards. Stop returning to BUSH! What are you saying? That Obama can be a scumbag because someone else was? Grow and wake up.

You would make a great defense lawyer for Hitler: Your Honor, my client only killed 20 million people. Stalin killed 30 million, so what's the big deal?

You really need to get over Bush.

We all know that he spent too much, and we know that much of the left blame it on the wars.

Facts are that Obama has outspent Bush already and one of those wars ended according to the plan laid out by Bush......

Now go ahead and give us another Bush's fault whit trash post.........You know you want to.

You would make a great defense lawyer for Hitler: Your Honor, my client only killed 20 million people. Stalin killed 30 million, so what's the big deal?

Yeah I mean, what difference does it make?

:dance:

We all know that he spent too much, and we know that much of the left blame it on the wars.

Facts are that Obama has outspent Bush already and one of those wars ended according to the plan laid out by Bush......

Now go ahead and give us another Bush's fault whit trash post.........You know you want to.

No. Real Americans do not need to get over the halfwit Tejan cocksucker or the filthy lowlife white trash who re elected the filthy fucking mama's boy.

No one can hook me to Obama. My loathing of Bush and Clinton is somewhat above my contempt for Obama and the Bobbleheaded One, but a growing loathing is for people to malignantly defective to get it that loathing one has ZERO to do with the other in people with IQs over about 60.

Next.

Last edited:

No. Real Americans do not need to get over the halfwit Tejan cocksucker or the filthy lowlife white trash who re elected the filthy fucking mama's boy.

No one can hook me to Obama. My loathing of Bush and Clinton is somewhat above my contempt for Obama, but a growing loathing is for people to malignantly defective to get it that loathing one has ZERO to do with the other in people with IQs over about 60.

Next.

SO I'm not a real American?
And you don't support Obama?

Got it, go ahead and pull another one.

No one can hook me to Obama. My loathing of Bush and Clinton is somewhat above my contempt for Obama, but a growing loathing is for people to malignantly defective to get it that loathing one has ZERO to do with the other in people with IQs over about 60.

Next.

Lol another liberal hiding his liberalism.

If Bush lied then so did both clintons, ted kennedy, kerry, gore, the UN, Uk, france, china, japan, saudi arabia et al

obama's lies have been proven, even the left wing media is turning on him. he is crashing like a rock. :clap2:

The three major news networks have been fading into irrelevance for a few years. This is the culmination of their work. Bad, false reporting has led to their demise.

ABC, NBC, CBS - Nothing

MSNBC - Joke

CNN - only slight relevance any longer but still "doing OK"

FOX - The VAST MAJORITY get their daily news from this network.

Liberals don't like it because they aren't a propaganda wing of Obama's Brown Shirts.

Tough titty.

tumblr_m1y441Bsbc1r3mtwbo1_400.gif

Next.

SO I'm not a real American?
And you don't support Obama?

Got it, go ahead and pull another one.

Who said you weren't a real American? The point is the options are not simply being a white trash fuckface or a fake-liberal fascist. Are you capable of understanding that?

Loathing Bush does NOT equal giving a shit about Obama. Loathing Clinton does not mean I was stupid enough to believe Reagan was a conservative. No CONSERVATIVE ever doubled (bush league) or tripled (reagan) the national debt in peacetime. Reagan and Junebug were neocon scum, not conservatives. Clinton was just a plain scum.

Obama? He's an idiot. Obama is what happens when anti-American white trash re elect the most provably failed president in American history as these scum did in 2004. Without white trash voting the party line instead of for America in 2004 there wouldn't even BE a president Obama.

So Obama is on you people not me. He's better than Bush is about all anyone can say about Obama. That the dumbest fucking people in western civilization, including apparently you and Simpleton Kormac and the rest of the white trash, think Bush was better simply proves how far America has fallen since the 1960s.

Next.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back