Shame The Devil and Tell The Truth...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I kind of hope America elects Donald Trump President in 2016.

:eusa_eh: I just don't think that I'm liberal enough to bring myself to vote for him.

`

I kind of hope America elects Donald Trump President in 2016.

:eusa_eh: I just don't think that I'm liberal enough to bring myself to vote for him.

`

I'm certainly voting for him. I can't see another professional politician sitting in the oval office. Right now, he's the only "GOOD" choice America has, and has had in my decades.

here is the reality......i am listening to trump.....going out the door..me not him...when he hits on ben carson being a 7 th dayer...ouchie...we have a lot of them here and they are christians....and then he says something i totally agree with and wished someone else would address...the high ass deducts with the aca

anyone who trusts him with guarding the country and the possibility of a WAR is dumber than a fence post.

A community organizer caught 9 kinds of hell, Trump shouldn't even get a consideration.

my opinion.

He is up in the polls because the rest of them running are full of lies and 1/2 truth's as usual.
Many in both the right and left party are on the sidelines watching him.

at least give him the nomination so he can be exposed for what he really is.... there is your "ticket/audience" event.

when it comes to foreign policy, The Donald can list fucking hot foreign chicks and knocking them up ...

at least give him the nomination so he can be exposed for what he really is.... there is your "ticket/audience" event.

when it comes to foreign policy, The Donald can list fucking hot foreign chicks and knocking them up ...
Never

A Trump nomination assures a democratic victory

Forum List

Back