SHAMELESS: Hillary AGAIN Invokes 9/11/01 to Justify Wall Street Ties

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
LINK: Clinton again invokes 9/11 to justify Wall Street ties | Fox News

Clinton again invokes 9/11 to justify Wall Street ties

“And so, yes, do I know people and did I, you know, help rebuild after 9/11? Yes, I did. But that has nothing to do with my positions," she said.

Clinton’s comments echoed controversial remarks she made at the Nov. 14 Democratic presidential primary debate. She invoked the aftermath of the attacks after Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders repeatedly criticized her for taking money from the financial sector and questioned whether she had the independence to overhaul the industry.

“I represented New York, and I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked,” Clinton pointed out. “Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York."

:rolleyes:

So it's ok to take money from labor leaders but not from business leaders?

You can't love jobs and workers and hate the people who create jobs and who pay workers' salaries.

So it's ok to take money from labor leaders but not from business leaders?

You can't love jobs and workers and hate the people who create jobs and who pay workers' salaries.
When you brag about how you have not sold out to Wall Street and that you are one of the little people only to be caught lying and in bed with Wall Street then invoke 9/11/01 to try to justify your actions / lie?

Yeah, no - that's not ok....

Ruh Roe.... Hillary ain't going to get Brad Pitt's vote...

Pitt bashes Wall Street ... 'Makes me Sick'

Brad Pitt Wants Justice for Victims of Financial Collapse: "It’s Disgusting. It Makes Me Angry"

"People suffered as they did and yet no one was held accountable and nothing seemed to change," says 'The Big Short' producer-actor.

LINK: Brad Pitt on Lack of Accountability for Financial Collapse: "It's Disgusting."

Forum List

Back