Sharing an Uber ride with Anti-Trumpers

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
So I hate driving on the freeway okay? Sue me. I've been using Uber to get to and fro.

Thank God I did today. Because I was lucky enough to have a loony libtard driver and fellow passenger. They railed against Trump the whole time.. Im sitting there laughing.

When they dropped me off, I looked at them both in the eyes and said "MAGA Bitches!" and slammed the door.

Beautiful....

So I hate driving on the freeway okay? Sue me. I've been using Uber to get to and fro.

Thank God I did today. Because I was lucky enough to have a loony libtard driver and fellow passenger. They railed against Trump the whole time.. Im sitting there laughing.

When they dropped me off, I looked at them both in the eyes and said "MAGA Bitches!" and slammed the door.

Beautiful....
You're gonna get a bad Uber passenger review.
ALL of my friends are hardcore left wingers. You just have to thicken your skin and arm yourself with facts. And, like a weapon, only use those facts when absolutely necessary.

• Banned

Beautiful....
You're gonna get a bad Uber passenger review.
ALL of my friends are hardcore left wingers. You just have to thicken your skin and arm yourself with facts. And, like a weapon, only use those facts when absolutely necessary.
Sheeeeeiiiiiiiit....I'll just switch to Lyft.

• Banned
Honestly, Uber has been a great service. I'd like to see them make a big deal so I can steer the company towards telling their drivers to keep their political opinions to themselves unless a passenger asks them for it.

They probably thought you were just a fan of this guy...

Umaga.jpg

Beautiful....
nice fantasy

• Banned

Beautiful....
nice fantasy
You're gay.

Beautiful....
If you have to lie to internet strangers to get off, then I feel sorry for you.

Beautiful....
Thankfully I don't have to, faggot.

Beautiful....
Except you did. Next time, at least make it interesting.

Beautiful....
You are a faggot. You know that, right?

Beautiful....
You are a faggot. You know that, right?
You try to look cool to strangers on the internet by making up stories that aren't even that interesting. The only faggot here is the one in your mirror.

Alaska had shut Uber out, mostly over concerns about the horrible road conditions up here, but we're reconsidering this year as we could use the tax income to make our ends meet. I suspect if OPEC puts the plug back in they'll be kicked back to the curb heh

Forum List

Back