Sharing an Uber ride with Anti-Trumpers

Bro I grew up playing on peewee football teams with the Usos.

I think they are his second cousins? They are Rikishi's sons... and Umaga was Rikishi's cousin?
Yeah. I also heard Superfly Snooka had a familial connection.

He's not on here.

Anoaʻi family - Wikipedia

Yokozuna, Rosie, and Roman Reigns are. So is Rocky Johnson and The Rock.
Right. Im sure Snooka was friends with Dwaynes pops though

So I hate driving on the freeway okay? Sue me. I've been using Uber to get to and fro.

Thank God I did today. Because I was lucky enough to have a loony libtard driver and fellow passenger. They railed against Trump the whole time.. Im sitting there laughing.

When they dropped me off, I looked at them both in the eyes and said "MAGA Bitches!" and slammed the door.

Beautiful....
If you have to lie to internet strangers to get off, then I feel sorry for you.
Thankfully I don't have to, faggot.
Except you did. Next time, at least make it interesting.
You are a faggot. You know that, right?
You try to look cool to strangers on the internet by making up stories that aren't even that interesting. The only faggot here is the one in your mirror.
Nah...youre the fag. Everyone sees it but you.

If you have to lie to internet strangers to get off, then I feel sorry for you.
You try to look cool to strangers on the internet by making up stories that aren't even that interesting. The only faggot here is the one in your mirror.
Look at you making up things again, faggot.

Youre a faggot. I know this. You know this.

Give up, you worthless fag. I hope you get fucked to death by a 60 year old, AIDS infected geezer wearing Abercrombie tonight, homo.

Give up, you worthless fag. I hope you get fucked to death by a 60 year old, AIDS infected geezer wearing Abercrombie tonight, homo.
Not likely you weirdo. And your Uber story was stupid.

Not likely you weirdo. And your Uber story was stupid.
Very likely...youre a faggot after all...

Bro I grew up playing on peewee football teams with the Usos.

I think they are his second cousins? They are Rikishi's sons... and Umaga was Rikishi's cousin?
Yeah. I also heard Superfly Snooka had a familial connection.

He's not on here.

Anoaʻi family - Wikipedia

Yokozuna, Rosie, and Roman Reigns are. So is Rocky Johnson and The Rock.
Right. Im sure Snooka was friends with Dwaynes pops though

The only famous links I have is that I went to two high schools. At one I was classmates with a guy named Mark Johnson who was a pitcher at the University of Hawaii, played for the U.S. Olympic team, and played for the Detroit Tigers. He used to cheat off of me in Chemistry class and we played football together. That was at Springboro. Then my other high school there was a pro golfer named Frank Lickliter that played on the PGA tour for quite a few years and was pretty famous for getting drunk and acting stupid like John Daly. He won a couple big tournaments. Right now there is a basketball player at Duke named Luke Kennard and he is Franklin like Lickliter. Now I did grow up next to Lebanon, Ohio which is where Woody Harrelson went to High School... and Middletown where Cris Carter, Butch Carter, Jerry Lucas, Cub's player Kyle Shwarber and some other big name guys are from

They probably thought you were just a fan of this guy...

Umaga.jpg
I love samoans. They hook it up with the pit smoked pig and everything. Pineapples and all that.

If you don't remember him... that's the ex-wrestler Umaga. He died of a heart attack. I think he was related to The Rock.
cousin

Oh, I forgot there was a football player from Springboro named Brad Lamb that played for the Buffalo Bills when they were in all those Super Bowls. He was a wide receiver that did kick off returns. He fumbled one in the Super Bowl.

from IMDB

Nephew of former professional wrestler Sika Anoai of the Wild Samoans.
Younger brother of professional wrestlers Rikishi [Solofa Fatu Jr.] & The Tonga Kid [Sam Fatu].
Cousin of professional wrestlers Dwayne Johnson, Matt Anoai (Rosey), and the late Rodney Anoai (Yokozuna).

Umaga used to be named Jamal, and he teamed with his cousin Rosy, who later turned into the Hero in Training with Shane Helms. Nia Jax I think is related to them all as well.

So I hate driving on the freeway okay? Sue me. I've been using Uber to get to and fro.

Thank God I did today. Because I was lucky enough to have a loony libtard driver and fellow passenger. They railed against Trump the whole time.. Im sitting there laughing.

When they dropped me off, I looked at them both in the eyes and said "MAGA Bitches!" and slammed the door.

Beautiful....

Forum List

Back