She Wins She Wins She Wins ...

Depressing but not surprising. New York would elect Leon Trotsky if they could though he was Jewish
and wouldn't fit in de Blasio's NY.

Comedy GOLD!

If we can afford just one fuctarded Dim remaining in office? AOC is at the top of that list. Just for the LULZ!

mememe_a3461ee7cdde8e09e5d0b7be947a9471-1.jpg

I think she's prettier than Mitch McConnell ... but maybe that's just me ...

What about her politics? ... why are you even listening? ... just what part of your anatomy are you thinking with? ...

What about her politics? ... why are you even listening? ... just what part of your anatomy are you thinking with? ...
She's an airhead ****. There! Ya happy? Little wonder why I want the five boroughs to separate from the good part of NY State.

I guess I should post something of sustenance...

Yeah ... she wins ... buck up buck-a-roo's ... y'all good ole boys got some wakin' up to do ... this is what the bra-burners brought us ... empowered women ... ha ha ha ... I'm sure it sucks to be a regular guy these days ... this is the face of politics in thirty years ... it's the Emasculation Generation ...

Wow. A failed bartender blows your skirt up? Fired for stealing her coworkers tips, no less. She is pretty... like an paraplegic's bedpan.

You're low maintenance, to say the least.

Not sure I agree....

Mitch is pretty ugly, but still..... Why are leftist broads all hideous? What is it about leftism?

She has a decent body and a nice rack. But then she opens her mouth and whooo boy. :boobies::cuckoo:

Her district in Queens and the Bronx was among the places hit hardest by the coronavirus, which made traditional campaigning impossible over the past three months.

^^^
from the article in the OP.

So she won because she's the incumbent and her competition couldn't get out & campaign.

I wonder if she'd have won if there was no virus

Wow. A failed bartender blows your skirt up? Fired for stealing her coworkers tips, no less. She is pretty... like an paraplegic's bedpan.

You're low maintenance, to say the least.
She is not a pretty girl. Not that the feminists allow such things in the Marxist party these days.

Forum List

Back