Shelter in place all hell breaks lose in Haiti as violent mobs try to murder trapped American touris

Jeez! Fuck. Glad we don’t depend on you. I would go over there and get them and bomb the fuck outta that country on the way out!

Your American rights end at the US Border. Too many people forget that. If they’re dumb enough to leave the country they’re no longer our problem.

Especially since there’s no reason for a US Citizen to leave the US unless it’s to kill foreigners for the US Government/Militay.
The American was accidentally in the wrong lane! He went to the Mexican police seeking help! Those mother fuckers threw him in prison. Ewe are a mother fucker too!

I think a lot of these Americans are Christians and church groups over there trying to help.

That’s their mistake, not mine. I see no reason to employ US government personnel and assets to protect or rescue people who are supposedly willing to die for their Faith.
It's what we do, and it is on of the few legitimate functions of government.
Remember these are the same people who cheered when obama left hostages in Iran and our marine rotting in a Mexican prison.
Really? "the same people"? Name names then.

Remember these are the same people who cheered when obama left hostages in Iran and our marine rotting in a Mexican prison.
WHO are the same people?
Libtards!
I wondered if you meant Haitians.

We dont know exactly who these Americans are, except THEY ARE AMERICANS.
No, I meant the liberals. The only liberal I know of who lifted a finger to help the marine was Bill Richardson. Obama let him rot.

Jeez! Fuck. Glad we don’t depend on you. I would go over there and get them and bomb the fuck outta that country on the way out!

Your American rights end at the US Border. Too many people forget that. If they’re dumb enough to leave the country they’re no longer our problem.

Especially since there’s no reason for a US Citizen to leave the US unless it’s to kill foreigners for the US Government/Militay.
U.S. Embassy in Haiti
U.S. Embassy in Haiti
The mission of the United States Embassy is to advance the interests of the United States, and to serve and protect U.S. citizens in Haiti.

Forum List

Back