Shep Smith Back When He was a Patriotic American Ranting About Swamp Rat Mueller

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Was the assassination of Seth Rich consistent with Swamp Rat Mueller's policy? Folks, what kind of tricks will Mueller have up his sleeves as the fake ass "investigations" he may or may not be involved in evolve? Mueller and Comey were apparently close associates.

Was the assassination of Seth Rich consistent with Swamp Rat Mueller's policy? Folks, what kind of tricks will Mueller have up his sleeves as the fake ass "investigations" he may or may not be involved in evolve? Mueller and Comey were apparently close associates.

Mueller and Comey are pals and according to Newt, Mueller is hiring a pack of left-wingers to lure Trump into a perjury trap. My question is what was Rothstein's reasoning behind hiring Mueller instead of somebody neutral?

Rothstein is preparing to recuse himself from the investigation.

He has long hated Trump.

Rothstein is preparing to recuse himself from the investigation.

He has long hated Trump.

According to who....you?
lol.gif

How do you know Shepherd Smith is a homosexual? Did he fill your corn hole a few times?

How do you know Shepherd Smith is a homosexual? Did he fill your corn hole a few times?

He's an admitted queen.

Funny that shows how much I care about someone's sexual preferences... I could care less.

I'd really like to know what the relevance of someone's sexual orientation has to do with the topic though. It doesn't, at all.

He's an admitted queen.

Funny that shows how much I care about someone's sexual preferences... I could care less.

I'd really like to know what the relevance of someone's sexual orientation has to do with the topic though. It doesn't, at all.

You're expecting lucidity in a Snouter thread?! :lol:

He's an admitted queen.

Homosexuals should always be called out.

He's an admitted queen.

Homosexuals should always be called out.

Then you should start your own thread...

to announce that you are coming out of the closet. Now please explain what his sexual orientation has to do with the topic.

Forum List

Back