Sheriff Joe Arpaio Orders Immate Jumpsuits To Sport American Flags--------Illegal Immigrants Furious

I like it!!!
Dont want to sport the American flag? Dont enter America illegally.
They need a Trump patch on the other shoulder though.

I live in Maricopa county and we love Joe. He don't take no sh#t from nobody. I remember when the femanazi's were demanding equal treatment. He said okay and started the female chain gangs.
They have since shut the hell up.

This should be done to all the illegals in prison all over the United States. It is patriotic. Does anyone think this is wrong? If so, why?

Sheriff Joe Announces New Patriotic "Decoration" to Chain Gangs' Uniforms... Illegals FURIOUS
I'm not really okay with criminals sporting American flags, they gave up their status as Americans,
What a minute, if your an American and commit a crime, you dont lose your citizenship.

This should be done to all the illegals in prison all over the United States. It is patriotic. Does anyone think this is wrong? If so, why?

Sheriff Joe Announces New Patriotic "Decoration" to Chain Gangs' Uniforms... Illegals FURIOUS
I'm not really okay with criminals sporting American flags, they gave up their status as Americans,
What a minute, if your an American and commit a crime, you dont lose your citizenship.
I don't really consider them Americans until they're out of jail.

Forum List

Back