She’s got legs!

If they go all the way up and form a heart shaped butt, that is attractive (at least to most males).

She looks like a stick figure...
1602360881980.png

I wonder where her growth comes from. My most favorite singer, James Otto, got his growth from an uncle on both sides of his family. Neither of his parents grew to be 6 feet and 5 inches like him.

I love to hear country singer Trace Adkins cover the ZZ Top song named "Legs".

God bless you and every tall person on this planet always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. I wonder how tall the girl from the Saved By The Bell show was. In one episode the kids do a school approved teen line and one person that they help is a girl who also dealt with out growing everyone around her. She dances with Slater at the end. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Average size is going up

it's becoming normal to see 6ft + ladies now.

In the 40's it was super rare.

5'10" was considered "tall" up until the 40's

Well, my "little" sister was born 2 years after me. I'm only 5'7, yet she is 6'1. BTW, I was born in the early 60's.

Kinda strange. One generation, the ladies are taller, and the men are shorter, on the next one, the ladies are smaller and the men are larger.

You'd think that a professional outfit like Fox would be able to produce much better-quality pictures of her. The pictures in that article are so poor that they completely fail to show how extraordinary her legs actually are.

It took some Googling to find a good picture of her. Well, not a really good picture, but good enough to show her remarkable legs, and general overall height of nearly seven feet.

1602431384182.png

If she's ever had a good-quality, professional-grade photograph taken of her, it doesn't show up on Google.

I wonder about her health. Usually, giants end up having serious health problems, and reduced life spans, but most giants are proportioned differently than she is, leading me to think that what she has is some different form of giantism than most.

Forum List

Back