Shock Poll: GOP Now Leads On Generic Ballot

Polls mean nothing. He just has to get out there and deliver his message, the economy is doing well, and if the first quarter grows at 5% and he can maintain it, and he delivers on NAFTA (or walks away, which I presume would be MUCH better politically tbh), then I can a major boom.

Mega high inflation. Trump Admin did say they were going to devalue the dollar. Guess they have, expect to pay more , a lot more , for everything.

Polls mean nothing. He just has to get out there and deliver his message, the economy is doing well, and if the first quarter grows at 5% and he can maintain it, and he delivers on NAFTA (or walks away, which I presume would be MUCH better politically tbh), then I can a major boom.

Mega high inflation. Trump Admin did say they were going to devalue the dollar. Guess they have, expect to pay more , a lot more , for everything.

The FED devalues the dollar every single day, nimrod.

Is this one of those days when polls matter again?

Read it and weep, snowflakes. Your antics since the election aren't fooling anyone. The voters are getting wise to the fact that the Democrat Party is utterly corrupt and is selling them out.

Shock poll: GOP now leads on generic ballot - Hot Air

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.

Voters are split almost evenly along party lines. Democratic voters break for their party, 85 percent to 5 percent, while Republicans similarly favor the GOP, 84 percent to 8 percent. Among independent voters, 26 percent would vote for the Democrat, 25 percent for the Republican and nearly half, 49 percent, are undecided.

The GOP’s 1-point advantage comes after three months of tracking in which Democrats maintained a lead ranging between 2 and 10 points on the generic ballot.

Midterms are a long way off. But if Americans do decide that they want Republicans to stay in control of congress, then Americans can expect to have every last social safety net budget slashed to pieces. Just as the bulk of boomers are going to be needing those exact services in old age.

November is a long way off?

The Dems will have a hemorrhage, poop, & piss their pants & skirts all at the SAME time if they don't gain the house & Senate! :laugh: :laughing0301:

I don't rely on polls, but i do think most Americans are somewhat over Communists/Democrats. The Democratic Party is controlled by Communist Globalists who've thrown American Citizens overboard. The Party doesn't represent Citizens anymore.

All their screeching about 'Trump-Russian Collusion' is just annoying noise. At the end of the day, Americans want leadership that represents them and their best interests. Democrats have obviously cast their lot with foreign interests. I don't understand why anyone would rush out there to vote for a Democrat. They'll only be voting against their own best interests.

Read it and weep, snowflakes. Your antics since the election aren't fooling anyone. The voters are getting wise to the fact that the Democrat Party is utterly corrupt and is selling them out.

Fully 39 percent of registered voters say they would support the GOP candidate for Congress in their district, while 38 percent would back the Democratic candidate. Nearly a quarter of voters, 23 percent, are undecided.

Voters are split almost evenly along party lines. Democratic voters break for their party, 85 percent to 5 percent, while Republicans similarly favor the GOP, 84 percent to 8 percent. Among independent voters, 26 percent would vote for the Democrat, 25 percent for the Republican and nearly half, 49 percent, are undecided.

The GOP’s 1-point advantage comes after three months of tracking in which Democrats maintained a lead ranging between 2 and 10 points on the generic ballot.
How apropo you’d use a source called Hot Air.

The Democrats are panicking over this. An article this morning describes their panic and quotes an open memo from one of their superpacs ordering Democrats to stop calling the bigger paychecks for working families "crumbs" and move to telling people that rich people got more.
Their new line seems to be "ok ok you are happy to keep more of your money but mean old rich people are keeping more too!"
Democrats go on defense as the Republican tax plan grows more popular

I love this exchange...
"Do you think salary bonuses are crumbs?" Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado asked White House budget director Mick Mulvaney as he testified on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.
"I think only a very wealthy person from San Francisco would think that was a crumb," Mulvaney replied in a dig at Pelosi."

I am sure doubling my standard deduction from 12000 to 24000 is just "crumbs" to a plutocrat like Pelosi (net worth 29.3 million). But it will make a difference to me.

The Democrats are panicking over this. An article this morning describes their panic and quotes an open memo from one of their superpacs ordering Democrats to stop calling the bigger paychecks for working families "crumbs" and move to telling people that rich people got more.
Their new line seems to be "ok ok you are happy to keep more of your money but mean old rich people are keeping more too!"
Democrats go on defense as the Republican tax plan grows more popular

I love this exchange...
"Do you think salary bonuses are crumbs?" Republican Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado asked White House budget director Mick Mulvaney as he testified on Capitol Hill on Tuesday.
"I think only a very wealthy person from San Francisco would think that was a crumb," Mulvaney replied in a dig at Pelosi."

I am sure doubling my standard deduction from 12000 to 24000 is just "crumbs" to a plutocrat like Pelosi (net worth 29.3 million). But it will make a difference to me.

Democrats are Communist Globalists who've cast their lot with foreign interests. It's a Party that no longer represents Citizens' best interests. I don't know why so many wanna rush out and vote Democrat. They'll only be voting against their own best interests.

The only valid polls are the ones that support your world view.

Seems like, anyway...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back