Shocking But True!

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Bill Maher trashes Kamala Harris for being 'full of SHIT on Israel, Middle East: and tells her to "Just shut up"

"Real Time" host Bill Maher had some harsh words for Vice President Kamala Harris, insisting she was "full of "SHIT" when it comes to her Middle East policy.

During Friday's panel discussion, Maher addressed what's widely believed to be Israel's stealth operation against Hezbollah in Lebanon by detonating their pagers and walkie-talkies this week that led to dozens of terrorist operatives killed and hundreds more injured.

"Here's what Kamala Harris said this week about what we should do when the war is over: ‘No reoccupation of Gaza,’ ‘no changing of the territorial lines of Gaza’ and an ‘ability to have security in the region for all concerned in a way that we create stability.' I feel like if that's what you have to say, don't say anything. Just shut up," Maher reacted.

Bill Maher trashes Kamala Harris for being 'full of SHIT on Israel, Middle East: and tells her to "Just shut up"

"Real Time" host Bill Maher had some harsh words for Vice President Kamala Harris, insisting she was "full of "SHIT" when it comes to her Middle East policy.

During Friday's panel discussion, Maher addressed what's widely believed to be Israel's stealth operation against Hezbollah in Lebanon by detonating their pagers and walkie-talkies this week that led to dozens of terrorist operatives killed and hundreds more injured.

"Here's what Kamala Harris said this week about what we should do when the war is over: ‘No reoccupation of Gaza,’ ‘no changing of the territorial lines of Gaza’ and an ‘ability to have security in the region for all concerned in a way that we create stability.' I feel like if that's what you have to say, don't say anything. Just shut up," Maher reacted.
You forgot to post the part that Maher wholeheartedly backs Harris for president and believes she will win easily. You would have been better off posting about the Mulsim mayor in Michigan who is on the verge of endorsing Trump in order to stop the Middle East war.

You would have been better off posting about the Mulsim mayor in Michigan who is on the verge of endorsing Trump in order to stop the Middle East war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
American born Dearborn Mayor Hammoud is in a tough spot. As likely all of the American Muslim community is.

Meaning, Harris has advocated for Israel......so local Muslims are extremely skeptical of that.
But......Harris' opponent, Don Trump, has openly and repeatedly displayed contempt for all Muslims.

So, Mayor Hammoud, and his community, ------ what do you do?

I would conjecture that come Election Day the American Muslim community is more likely to vote for a 3rd party candidate than for the candidate that advocates for Israel or the one who openly hates them.

IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------
American born Dearborn Mayor Hammoud is in a tough spot. As likely all of the American Muslim community is.

Meaning, Harris has advocated for Israel......so local Muslims are extremely skeptical of that.
But......Harris' opponent, Don Trump, has openly and repeatedly displayed contempt for all Muslims.

So, Mayor Hammoud, and his community, ------ what do you do?

I would conjecture that come Election Day the American Muslim community is more likely to vote for a 3rd party candidate than for the candidate that advocates for Israel or the one who openly hates them.

IMHO
Fine by me. If they don't vote for Harris, then they are voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back