Shocking Evidence that Nobody's Talking About!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

If you take the implant story about Wisconsin, that makes all of this a current event.
Wisconsin Company Offers To Implant Chips In Its Employees

As of now they are " Offering" the implant see it has some where along the line the guy was probably offered a sum of money for his employees to be the GUINEA pigs and test this out, somewhere in that legal clause they sign it states " they aren't responsible for any futuristic" whatever be it cancer, tumors, or something that has to do with the a total screw up of your electromagnetic fields within the body/ brain waves.

Animals were the first set of guniea pigs it's more or less a volunteer ordeal, some states mandate it be done and how did they sell it " it will save your dog if they get lost or cat etc. Which is true. The problem is they were using the pets to test it out on humans. It has been documented that pets who have these implants often grow tumors around that area, and or it shifts into other parts of their bodies.

After they see how well this works and sell their bs to the American sheep who think it's so cool, it will become mandated bank on it. They'll start with the Welfare and or the poor which will force them to get it if they want cash help or food stamps etc. The it will move onto the rest of the population.

You will be controlled in ways you haven't even thought of esp. those sheep who use to yell " Conspiracy" how many years ago ....................Oh right it was such a conspiracy wtf do you call it now still a conspiracy!!

We have Predictive Programming, or PRE CRIME thoughts where some states have already implemented it's use.

upload_2017-7-30_19-32-6.png

Pentagon's Secret Pre-Crime Program To Know Your Thoughts, Predict Your Future

The US Department of Defense (DoD) wants contractors to mine your social media posts to develop new ways for the US government to infer what you’re really thinking and feeling — and to predict what you’ll do next.

Pentagon documents released over the last few months identify ongoing classified research in this area that the federal government plans to expand, by investing millions more dollars.

=======================================
Predicting crime, LAPD-style

The Los Angeles Police Department, like many urban police forces today, is both heavily armed and thoroughly computerised. The Real-Time Analysis and Critical Response Division in downtown LA is its central processor. Rows of crime analysts and technologists sit before a wall covered in video screens stretching more than 10 metres wide. Multiple news broadcasts are playing simultaneously, and a real-time earthquake map is tracking the region’s seismic activity. Half-a-dozen security cameras are focused on the Hollywood sign, the city’s icon. In the centre of this video menagerie is an oversized satellite map showing some of the most recent arrests made across the city – a couple of burglaries, a few assaults, a shooting.

upload_2017-7-30_19-28-32.png

• Banned
You've got to be a PURE PHUCKING IDIOT to even think this is a conspiracy when WISCONSIN is implanting these chips .

I'VE HEARD HOW MODS ON HERE PUSH PEOPLE'S SHIT INTO CONSPIRACY ....
THAT'S ANOTHER METHOD USED TO RUN PEOPLE OFF...............
IT'S PLAIN TO SEE CONTROL THE SPEECH AND YOU CONTROL THE PEOPLE
MOVING CONTENT INTO FAKE ASS SHIT IS JUST ANOTHER WAY OF CONTROLLING THE PEOPLE SO THEY GET SICK OF THE BS AND LEAVE THE SITE.........
upload_2017-7-30_20-30-16.png

Grand Opening of new facility for Real-Time Analysis and Critical Response Division NR09453rh - Los Angeles Police Department

Sounds great, mark of the beast, where can I sign up?

Say, where is the Anti-Christ? Shouldn't he be on TV or something already?

Tumors do not form around implanted chips in animals. Neither do they migrate. What the chips do, is save the lives of animals who cannot give you their address.

No one has to have their pet microchipped. Owners who love their pets will.

• Banned
Tumors do not form around implanted chips in animals. Neither do they migrate. What the chips do, is save the lives of animals who cannot give you their address.

Wrong

upload_2017-7-30_21-19-6.png

Wrong

View attachment 141319
This doesn't say what you think it says. The all pet news doesn't even mention tumors. As a pet care professional for a number of years who worked closely with a number of rescue groups, I assure you that as many animals as I have seen with tumors, not one tumor has been caused by a chip. It is a way of preventing your dog or cat from being euthanized. If you have a pet that requires medication it is a way of making sure that they are kept alive.

You do what you want but don't spread shit that could endanger someone's beloved pet.

• Banned

Wrong

View attachment 141319
This doesn't say what you think it says. The all pet news doesn't even mention tumors. As a pet care professional for a number of years who worked closely with a number of rescue groups, I assure you that as many animals as I have seen with tumors, not one tumor has been caused by a chip. It is a way of preventing your dog or cat from being euthanized. If you have a pet that requires medication it is a way of making sure that they are kept alive.

You do what you want but don't spread shit that could endanger someone's beloved pet.

upload_2017-7-30_22-5-54.png

HomeAgain Pet Microchip Implicated In Cancer

• Banned

Wrong

View attachment 141319

View attachment 141320

Dr. Albrecht noted:

"Foreign-body-induced tumors can pose serious threats to animal health. Researchers report that most tumors arising from foreign bodies are malignant mesenchymal neoplasms with a rapid growth rate, killing the animal in a matter of weeks.

Many of the study animals with microchip-associated tumors died prematurely due to the masses. In addition, many of the tumors metastasized, spreading cancer to the lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, and other organs."

You can read dozens of case histories of dogs, cats, horses and other animals developing tumors at the microchip implant site at ChipMeNot.org.

Pet Micr

Breaking: Government Admits Plan To Microchip The Population

Wrong

View attachment 141319

View attachment 141320

Dr. Albrecht noted:

"Foreign-body-induced tumors can pose serious threats to animal health. Researchers report that most tumors arising from foreign bodies are malignant mesenchymal neoplasms with a rapid growth rate, killing the animal in a matter of weeks.

Many of the study animals with microchip-associated tumors died prematurely due to the masses. In addition, many of the tumors metastasized, spreading cancer to the lungs, liver, stomach, pancreas, and other organs."

You can read dozens of case histories of dogs, cats, horses and other animals developing tumors at the microchip implant site at ChipMeNot.org.

Pet Micr

Yeah it so much sickens me so many americans are brainwashed they think it is a good idea to microchip their animals.they better never do it to my dog when i have told them NOT to.

Wrong

View attachment 141319

View attachment 141320

Dr. Albrecht noted:

Pet Micr

Yeah it so much sickens me so many americans are brainwashed they think it is a good idea to microchip their animals.they better never do it to my dog when i have told them NOT to.

They don't even have the common sense to understand Pets were used for the testing so humans could be next.

Forum List

Back