Shocking Study Exposes More Bigotry in America

The whole transgender mentally ill debate is very interesting to me. Whether or not you believe theyā€™re mentally ill, itā€™s easier to change your body to fit your mind than your mind to fit your body, no? If it makes a person happy to transform into the gender they were not born as, Iā€™ve no problem with it bc chances are it has nothing to do with me and wonā€™t interfere with my life.

Seven or so years ago I had a classmate who was transgenderā€”was born a man and changed (sex change and all) into a woman. None of us knew until she chose to reveal it to us via a class project. I donā€™t even know if a transphobic person would have known she was born a man, and hereā€™s the thing: she used the womenā€™s restroom and no one was the wiser. I certainly didnā€™t think anything of it even after she told us the truth about herself.

I empathize with the struggle of a transgender person. Luckily the woman this lady married as a man accepted her sex change and they were able to stay married. I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster of that kind of situation.

Mentally ill or not, we canā€™t do brain transplants so changing the body is the next best step.
I dont have a problem with them being themselves.
But when they start asking for special rights and stuff?
I also dont like how society normalizes it.

I canā€™t believe people donā€™t want to date the obviously mentally ill.

You're "mentally ill" if you don't agree with other people?

You are mentally ill if you look down at your penis and testicles and think that you're not male. It has nothing to do with thinking or agreeing. It has to do with concrete fact. The DSM defines delusion as the inability to deal with concrete reality on its own terms. Surgeons doing this butchery for "trannys" make them sign waivers that say in their essence "you realize this won't actually change your gender". They do that because they themselves don't want to be diagnosed as delusional and have their license to practice revoked. Which in the end doesn't matter because malpractice (knowingly using surgical amputation of healthy organs, predicted to leave the patient worse off than before to "cure" mental illness) will take their license to practice away anyway. Just as soon as the right lawsuit makes its way up to Trump's new USSC.

Most Cis (ā€œNormalā€) People Wonā€™t Date Trans People.

ā€œVirtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals werenā€™t down for dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences. Bisexual/queer/nonbinary participants (these were all combined into one group) were most open to having a trans partner, but even among them, almost half (48%) did not select either ā€˜trans manā€™ or ā€˜trans woman.ā€™ Of the seven participants who themselves identified as transgender or nonbinary, 89% were willing to date another trans person.ā€

Heā€™s saying he believes transgender people are mentally ill.

Do you think I'm stupid or something?

Well what would your definition of a person be who lines up behind someone who wants to chop off their healthy organs in order to play gender-charades? Maybe stupid isn't the word. But perhaps a less flattering word might be substituted?

If instead of a Slot B itā€™s got a Tab A, I ainā€™t interested in any dating activity.

ā€œVirtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender. But most non-heterosexuals werenā€™t down for dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences. Bisexual/queer/nonbinary participants (these were all combined into one group) were most open to having a trans partner, but even among them, almost half (48%) did not select either ā€˜trans manā€™ or ā€˜trans woman.ā€™ Of the seven participants who themselves identified as transgender or nonbinary, 89% were willing to date another trans person.ā€

Yes.

ā€œVirtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender..

For some reason, a lot of men just aren't interested in "women" who have penises.

This is something for educators to deal with.

Just for you, a hilarious moment from America's Got Talent. Enjoy.

We donā€™t think that.

Well what would your definition of a person be who lines up behind someone who wants to chop off their healthy organs in order to play gender-charades? Maybe stupid isn't the word. But perhaps a less flattering word might be substituted?
Actually "insane" comes to mind.

Doing that much math on a date is a total boner killer.

Forum List

Back