Shocking Treatment of Olympic Athlete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! Watch out! What a man of the world! Have you been to Duluth?
As a matter of fact...I HAVE! While we're at it here. Tijuana too! We went to Tijuana in '01...got a tequila popper and a sombrero. Did you know they sell valium in the pharmacies down there? Syringe form...well they did back in '01. Almost bought some firecrackers but my Aunt Susan who lives out in Topanga Canyon, Ca said the cops would just take em from me.
So I was like ok, and just got the sombrero. Do you know those guys made me run my sombrero through a metal detector? I was like,
"what do you guys think you're gonna find in the sombrero, cocaine?"

Then everybody looked at me weird and one of the immigration cops was like

"what do you know about cocaine?"

I'm like

"nothin"

Then it was quiet

My aunt told me to shush...and they told me to get lost

Welcome back to America!

Assholes!

So yeah...I done some travelin.

in this day and time anyone can choose a word a declare it an ethnic slur
NIPS would be a ethnic slur JAPS is not
You're damned skippy chief!
I think Samurai Francis here just likes gettin his kimono in a twist over nothin.
Just tryin to have a nice talk and he starts goin activist on me.

Jeeze.

in this day and time anyone can choose a word a declare it an ethnic slur
...J.... is not
Yes it is, and it is not a matter of "in this day and time." It has been understood to be an ethnic slur for over 100 years.

..... J... is not a ethnic slur ...
YES, it is. You need to get out more and learn a thing or two. Back in the 1940s the term was spit at Japanese Americans. It was intended as a slur, it was understood to be a slur. You are ignorant of history as well.

YES, it is. You need to get out more and learn a thing or two. Back in the 1940s the term was spit at Japanese Americans. It was intended as a slur, it was understood to be a slur. You are ignorant of history as well.
no it's not
Jap Jap Jap J A P JA P J A P

Look, I have been to Niagara Falls and did a five day cruise to the Bahamas back in '97. I have seen a little bit of this and that...bub
Where you been, my gentle Asian flower?

View attachment 514981

Do you own a samurai sword? Like a legit one...not those ones you buy on eBay that snap a soon as you smack a log with it.
I have been to Niagara Falls....

so have i....born and raised there....outside of the falls not much to see....

For some unfathomable reason, the USOPC refused to accommodate a highly decorated US Olympian, forcing her to withdraw from the Tokyo games. When mindless bureaucracy disregards the needs and shatters the dreams of a great American athlete, the rot has grown too deep.

She will do great at the special Olympics

What did I misspell? Jap? Just a shortened version of Japanese. That really got your knickers in a twist didn't it? Hahaha!!
Oh...haha! You can't doooo thaaaaat.
Oh, now it is all coming together. Are you one or something? Criminy. Didn't even think that.
You guys do have the best rice. L-O-V-E your cars.
He says he’s Irish but worships Asian men. Google his name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back