Shoot thru door

Follow Bidens advice, and shoot an innocent.

shooting someone thru a closed door makes no sense.

Except to the sitting president

and the sheep that follow him

shooting someone thru a closed door makes no sense.

Except to the sitting president

and the sheep that follow him

Back in the late 60s dad worked a case of a local woman who shot her ex (who broke in and was coming after her) 9 times in the chest through one of those flimsy interior house trailer doors with a H&R .22 revolver....Killed him stone dead.

In fact the woman gave my dad the revolver when he took it back to her (no charges were filed against her) and he gave it to my Granddad for a trap-line gun. One of my cousins has the revolver now.

For years in my dad's desk there was a little evidence bottle with the nine .22 bullets rattling around in it that they pulled out of the dead guy.....Might still be there.

Back in the late 60s dad worked a case of a local woman who shot her ex (who broke in and was coming after her) 9 times in the chest through one of those flimsy interior house trailer doors with a H&R .22 revolver....Killed him stone dead.

In fact the woman gave my dad the revolver when he took it back to her (no charges were filed against her) and he gave it to my Granddad for a trap-line gun. One of my cousins has the revolver now.

For years in my dad's desk there was a little evidence bottle with the nine .22 bullets rattling around in it that they pulled out of the dead guy.....Might still be there.
sounds like she knew who was on the other side of the door.

Not the case in the example in the OP.

Officers said while the teen was at the front door, 42-year-old Jimmy Paiz shot the teen through the closed door, hitting him in the leg.

Sounds like the guy was taking Biden's advice.

Forum List

Back