Shooter had a hit list in his pocket

Haven't we been told repeatedly by the NRA types that the shooter's action is what the 2nd Amendment is all about, when the government becomes too oppressive? Chickens coming home to roost, IMO.
Are you channeling Rev Wright or your Messiah?
Deflection can indicate a guilty conscience.
Yeah...let's forget all the violent rhetoric used by the Left that has resulted in so many deaths, and focus on something else. Duped again.

Do you really like MSLSD?

Haven't we been told repeatedly by the NRA types that the shooter's action is what the 2nd Amendment is all about, when the government becomes too oppressive? Chickens coming home to roost, IMO.
Yeah...let's forget all the violent rhetoric used by the Left that has resulted in so many deaths, and focus on something else. Duped again. Do you really like MSLSD?
If you can't see that people from both sides have done that and that it's not the point of my post, then you're the one on the long, strange trip.

Yeah...let's forget all the violent rhetoric used by the Left that has resulted in so many deaths, and focus on something else. Duped again. Do you really like MSLSD?
If you can't see that people from both sides have done that and that it's not the point of my post, then you're the one on the long, strange trip.
Don't minimize the left's propensity for violence. Learn it. Accept it.

I recognize there is violence committed by those on the right, but it palls in comparison. Now don't go back to the Crusades, like a dumb leftist often does. Let's stick to the here and now. Okay?

You might not be aware of this, but during the election campaign last year, there was considerable violence committed against Trump supporters by leftists. There was little violence committed by rightists at Hillary or Bernie rallies.

Forum List

Back