Shooter who wanted to rid town of LGBTQ people gets 18 years

Of course if the queer never came out of the bedroom because it is no ones business, maybe there wouldnt of been gun shots in their direction? But alas, the door opened and Lucifer walks amongst them.

So you want LGBT people to be underneath house arrest? I repeat, Baron Von Murderpaws is gay and as conservative as they come.

I have no problem with people who do some crazy shit in their bedrooms (as long as it doesnt involve children, or rape) because it is none of my business. I respect Von as a US citizen, nothing more.

Agreed except for I also highly respect him for speaking against child grooming.

If you are a child groomer you sure shouldnt be a citizen...

You shouldn't even be alive in my opinion. Anyways, Baron knows perfectly well that I oppose his sexuality and he opposes my Christianity, but we're still very good online friends because he's a true patriot.

I wonder how many years he would have gotten for just throwing a rock at a window.
It’s a ridiculous judgement .. the judgement is nuttier than the shooter is my opinion .. so far..

Fuck you pussy boy.
Bwaaahahaaaaa......Says the guy who probably eats dick.

Loves a woman forver.....Eats a dick for dinner..
american-manhood.jpg

Did the shooter leave a manifest or did the court assume that his intent was to rid the community of Queers? Let us know what this guy wrote and while you are at let us know what the trannie terrorist who killed four kids and four adults in a Christian school in Tn. wrote. Show us the manifest.

My sister is lesbian and virulently anti groomer.
From what I have observed with my own eyes,

Lesbians have a longer development time in regards to openly presenting themselves - and especially in regards to an intimate relationship.
Even though they express their tendency (Male lesbian) via refusing to wear girl things right down to e.g. skirts - the actual sexual relationship with (a Female lesbian - they love to wear girly things) starts usually not before the early twenties. Both Male and Female lesbian pairs usually don't show for a large or larger age gap and remain rather loyal. It also seems that a Female lesbian is not "recruited" but due to their mental issue actually seeks out Male lesbians.

Boys with a mental deficiency - therefore prone towards homosexuality and in vast majority the Female partner in a beginning homosexual relationship - usually develop these features and mindset from the age of 14/15 onward. Their predators are usually 15-20 years older - and sexual intimacy starts for those boys at the age of 17 onward. Later it seems that some of those Female gays develop/evolve into Male gays - and then the predator process repeats itself.

I have never come across a Female lesbian - that would later turn into a Male lesbian, or vice versa. Since these two are totally opposites in mind, character and appearance.

That's all I can forward in regards to this issue.

Last edited:
From what I have observed with my own eyes,

Lesbians have a longer development time in regards to openly presenting themselves - and especially in regards to an intimate relationship.
Even though they express their tendency (Male lesbian) via refusing to wear girl things right down to e.g. skirts - the actual sexual relationship with (a Female lesbian - they love to wear girly things) starts usually not before the early twenties. Both Male and Female lesbian pairs usually don't show for a large or larger age gap and remain rather loyal. It also seems that a Female lesbian is not "recruited" but due to their mental issue actually seeks out Male lesbians.

Boys with a mental deficiency - therefore prone towards homosexuality and in vast majority the Female partner in a beginning homosexual relationship - usually develop these features and mindset from the age of 14/15 onward. Their predators are usually 15-20 years older - and sexual intimacy starts for those boys at the age of 17 onward. Later it seems that some of those Female gays develop/evolve into Male gays - and then the predator process repeats itself.

I have never come across a Female lesbian - that would later turn into a Male lesbian, or vice versa. Since these two are totally opposites in mind, character and appearance.

That's all I can forward in regards to this issue.
Krusla may be a lesbian.

Forum List

Back