shooting in Britain, immigrants shoot at citizen....

Britain has about 1/40th the gun deaths per capita as the US.

I know...you guys are dumb...you don't understand that it isn't access to guns that changes their gun crime rate since their nuts, criminals and terrorists can get guns easily...they smuggle them in from Europe, just like everyone else....they don't shoot as often as our criminals do.

Then explain the wildly lower gun deaths if the lack of guns leaves everyone so vulnerable.

1/40th.

These aren't subtle numbers.
They don't have the criminal black gang population that we do.

They do have the violent, immigrant gang problem and it is getting worse....
And they'll see how well it works out for them when they aren't as well armed as the criminals who want to hurt them.

Britain has about 1/40th the gun deaths per capita as the US.

I know...you guys are dumb...you don't understand that it isn't access to guns that changes their gun crime rate since their nuts, criminals and terrorists can get guns easily...they smuggle them in from Europe, just like everyone else....they don't shoot as often as our criminals do.

Then explain the wildly lower gun deaths if the lack of guns leaves everyone so vulnerable.

1/40th.

These aren't subtle numbers.
They don't have the criminal black gang population that we do.

they have their own racial gangs and violence.

Gangs in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for this thread!

It has inspired my sponsors to fund a fact-finding trip to The United Kingdom! I leave next week and, if I survive, will report from there.

wish you could bring back rock and chips or a whimpy burger.

Thank you for this thread!

It has inspired my sponsors to fund a fact-finding trip to The United Kingdom! I leave next week and, if I survive, will report from there.

Bring me back a snow globe…….

Forum List

Back