Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists
Now we see why you don’t call it the wuhan flu. Trump did that on purpose.

Republicans will say it wasn’t on purpose but so then trump is stupid, doesn’t know better and this is proof why he shouldn’t be leading us.

Except it wasn't a ws. Or have anything to do with covid. So, your point is wrong.

The virus is from China. The wet markets are a stupid idea. They lied about the seriousness of the disease.

Criticizing them is valid. Holding them responsible is valid.

Yea but this is why you don’t call it the Chinese flu. Or wuhan flu. We have chinese Americans who will get shiton by racists if you do that. If you don’t get that then you shouldn’t lead

Its a way to incite the mob against Asian people to include Japanese and Koreans.. Trump knows how to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
And then him and correll say “what? I didnt say anything that wasn’t true.“ Its not racist.

And calling Mexicans rapists. That’s not racist.

And calling black neighborhoods shitholes.

Or telling four American born politicians to go back to where they came from.

Correll is a slick racist. He can even flip the script and tell you diversity programs that help fight white racism are themselves, racist.
No, the man is just calling a spade, a spade, is all.

You just don't like it.
No. It’s not politically correct. I want a leader who knows better.
Fuck political correctness.
Then you are politically incorrect
Damn right.
Well you’re not the kind of person we want to send to the UN or run our country.

We need to toss out those criminals and not let them on American soil. Over two thirds of them are nothing but scumbag relatives of terrorist dictators and organized crime syndicate families. The UN has been a joke from the beginning, typical of the kind of stupid crap airheads dream up.
The point was we dont want someone who is politically incorrect speaking for America. I know deplorables loved that about trump but no one else did.

WHy not?
I don’t want a politically incorrect lyin cheatn conspiracy theorist representing America.

You know our country isn’t as broken as you guys make it to be. What’s the major problem for most people? Money. So are you complaining about the economy or your station in life? Or are you talking about the middle class as a hole?

To me the rich are too rich and our middle class is struggling too much. one thing we can do is strengthen social security and Medicare. The other thing we could do is insure anyone Who only makes minimum wage.

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

No....the majority of black shooters in this country are members of criminal gangs...shooting each other over drug turf, girlfriends, and social media insults......

The white guys who commit mass public shootings actually are typically mentally ill...

That is the truth, fucking deal with it.

No that is some bullshit that you are hoping folks will believe.

Nope....that is the fact, you dumb ass.....from actual FBI data.....

Post that data shit for brains.

Blacks killing other blacks...

Fool give me a break, you right wing, ass clowns don't give a damn about black folks killing each other. Not one white, right wing, republican has EVER come with any solutions of getting crime out of the "hood".
Black folks don't seem to give a fuck either.

That's because you an idiot and don't have a clue what black folks give a fuck about.
It is apparent they do not mind killing each other.

You have been the most violent in the history of mankind.
No, we're the best at it..... that's not the same thing.

Same thing.
No it isn't.

It's why we don't live in violent shithole ghettos.

Of course it is, you created those ghettoes and you make sure they stay there.
Except not really.

You get to live anywhere you want as long as you act right.

Fool there is still housing discrimination taking place in this country.

If you don't, men like me run your trashy off and sooner or later, the only place left for a sorry ass fuck like you, is a sorry ass ghetto full of losers just like you.

You mean cowards like you will still try and run folks off that you don't like. Do you still wear white hoods while you are trying it. Punks jump up to get beat down.

Anyone worth a shit gets the fuck out of there and away from shitbags like you, first chance they get, and folks like me are happy to help them do so.

Well we know white trash like you doesn't live anywhere black folks are, so we really don't have to worry about cowards like you.

The rest of you can all rot, for all I care.
BFYTW

Like somebody really gives 2 fucks about a white POS like you, GFY.
Half my family is black, fuckface..... LOL

You're just a whiny li'l bitch.

Damn Fuck boy, you hate half your family.
No, but my family hates sorry ni ggers like you.

It makes your bitch ass feel good to say that word doesn't it, because your bitch ass wouldn't dare say that to a black man's face.
Come find me and I'll show you how bad you AIN'T, lol.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

Agreed. I don't know what Unkotare is talking about.
he even won reelection after doing it...

My dad was in the pacific at the time. I am really glad they dropped the Bomb.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.
I didn't I thought it was just and right

So what was done to black folks in this country wasn't quite that bad, was it?
I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.

I can show you plenty of black folks who came up during Jim Crow segregation, oh that's right that wasn't really that bad was it. All the folks who maimed, brutalized and lynched doesn't really count.
Down south in every major city where there are rich whites there is always a really poor black city next to that rich white city. The black city never gets rich. The rich whites hire these blacks for minimum wage jobs.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.

I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.

I can show you plenty of black folks who came up during Jim Crow segregation, oh that's right that wasn't really that bad was it. All the folks who maimed, brutalized and lynched doesn't really count.
Jim Crow wasn't slavery....horrible time, with unjust laws created by the Dems...but not slavery. We do have compensation for people, of all races, that are wrongfully locked up though....

There was land given to former slaves, after the war, during Reconstruction, but sadly the Dems were able to gain power back in the South and took much of that back...

No, he didn't.

Jim Crow wasn't slavery....horrible time, with unjust laws created by the Dems...but not slavery. We do have compensation for people, of all races, that are wrongfully locked up though....

There was land given to former slaves, after the war, during Reconstruction, but sadly the Dems were able to gain power back in the South and took much of that back...

Jim Crow was just as bad as slavery and to try to downplay it as "oh it was that bad" is a disgrace. Do you realize the destruction and injustice that Jim Crow did to black families and black folks as a whole. I came at the back end of Jim Crow.

No, he didn't.

Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery

No, he didn't.

And those men today would be republicans.

No, he didn't.

Jim Crow was just as bad as slavery and to try to downplay it as "oh it was that bad" is a disgrace. Do you realize the destruction and injustice that Jim Crow did to black families and black folks as a whole. I came at the back end of Jim Crow.

lol then move back to Africa if you have it so bad. Oh wait, Africans laugh at your sniveling bullshit. You wouldn't be caught dead living anywhere else but this 'hellhole of raycism n stuff', You're also clueless on how your corrupt left wing black pols haveworked out how that 'Reparations' scam is going to work. lol you'll never see a dime of it, shit for brains.

No, he didn't.

It was mostly just mild inconveniences; forget the stupid Hollywood crap of poor hapless Negroes hanging from every tree by the millions n stuff, its just rubbish.. They lynched white criminals as well. They didn't have the tax base to pay for a lot of cops, or prisons. If the South was so horrible then 90% of blacks wouldn't have still been living there in 1910, some 45 years after they were 'freed' by allegedly anti-racist Yankees.

No, he didn't.

I am not sure that I down played it...it was REALLY REALLY bad...does that make you feel better?

I wouldn't say it was worse then slavery...they weren't property...they were citizens...but it was a horrible thing Dems did to African Americans....that's for sure.

No, he didn't.

Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery
maybe you treated them bad, and maybe you should....I haven't, and don't feel I should. I've treated them only as human being, and equal citizens.

No, he didn't.

haha not a chance...or at least not welcomed in the party, the GOP, while it's a big tent party...first and foremost stands for the principals in the US Constutition...that's why Conservatives often find a home in the GOP. The concepts in the Constitution do not support racism, and slavery. It's stands for equality under the law

No, he didn't.

lol then move back to Africa if you have it so bad. Oh wait, Africans laugh at your sniveling bullshit. You wouldn't be caught dead living anywhere else but this 'hellhole of raycism n stuff', You're also clueless on how your corrupt left wing black pols haveworked out how that 'Reparations' scam is going to work. lol you'll never see a dime of it, shit for brains.

How about your lily white ass move to Siberia, black folks wouldn't have to worry about racism if it wasn't for racist shit like you. Cowards like you are funny.

No, he didn't.

It was mostly just mild inconveniences; forget the stupid Hollywood crap of poor hapless Negroes hanging from every tree by the millions n stuff, its just rubbish.. They lynched white criminals as well. They didn't have the tax base to pay for a lot of cops, or prisons. If the South was so horrible then 90% of blacks wouldn't have still been living there in 1910, some 45 years after they were 'freed' by allegedly anti-racist Yankees.

See ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of a racist POS who is trying to rewrite History or tell us His-Story.

No, he didn't.

I am not sure that I down played it...it was REALLY REALLY bad...does that make you feel better?

I wouldn't say it was worse then slavery...they weren't property...they were citizens...but it was a horrible thing Dems did to African Americans....that's for sure.

Were you living during either period?

No, he didn't.

maybe you treated them bad, and maybe you should....I haven't, and don't feel I should. I've treated them only as human being, and equal citizens.

Did you put Japanese-Americans in interment camps?

No, he didn't.

haha not a chance...or at least not welcomed in the party, the GOP, while it's a big tent party...first and foremost stands for the principals in the US Constutition...that's why Conservatives often find a home in the GOP. The concepts in the Constitution do not support racism, and slavery. It's stands for equality under the law

Is that why the party is 85% white because the tent is so big. I guess that is why most racist flock to the GOP because the tent is so big. What part of the Constitution tells you to raid the Capitol and threaten to murder elected officials.

Republicans will say it wasn’t on purpose but so then trump is stupid, doesn’t know better and this is proof why he shouldn’t be leading us.

Except it wasn't a ws. Or have anything to do with covid. So, your point is wrong.

The virus is from China. The wet markets are a stupid idea. They lied about the seriousness of the disease.

Yea but this is why you don’t call it the Chinese flu. Or wuhan flu. We have chinese Americans who will get shiton by racists if you do that. If you don’t get that then you shouldn’t lead

Its a way to incite the mob against Asian people to include Japanese and Koreans.. Trump knows how to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
And then him and correll say “what? I didnt say anything that wasn’t true.“ Its not racist.

Correll is a slick racist. He can even flip the script and tell you diversity programs that help fight white racism are themselves, racist.

You just don't like it.
Damn right.
Well you’re not the kind of person we want to send to the UN or run our country.

Why not? Political Correctness is a BAD THING.
Example

Two examples from recent discussions on this site.

1. The convid virus being originated by China and being mishandled by China. The POLITICALLY CORRECT thing to do would be to not mention it, because "wacism" and some chinese person feel insulted. But that gives China, a bad faith actor, a pass on bab behavior. Being politically correct would have beeen BAD.

2. The cop that said that the "shooter had a bad day". That was politically incorrect of him, because it sort of, could be spun by some people as a sort of defense of the shooter. Being politically correct, requires destroying him. But that is destroying an innocent man for no reason. That is political correctness being BAD.

I could go on for hours, days, even with such examples if you want more.

You just don't like it.
Damn right.

We need to toss out those criminals and not let them on American soil. Over two thirds of them are nothing but scumbag relatives of terrorist dictators and organized crime syndicate families. The UN has been a joke from the beginning, typical of the kind of stupid crap airheads dream up.
The point was we dont want someone who is politically incorrect speaking for America. I know deplorables loved that about trump but no one else did.

Politically incorrect is a justification for bad manners and rejection of civility. Nothing gets solved by these knuckledraggers who yap about taking up arms or accusing fellow Americans of being communists.
I’m asking correll for some examples of where it’s better to be politically incorrect. I’ll take some guesses.

Better to be politically incorrect with Iran maybe? Or with China? Do they think it’s better to call out china in a confrontational way? But are republicans prepared to listen to what China thinks? So if you want to fix a trade imbalance you have to do it tactfully.

Most republicans believe trump won that 2019 trade war with China. He did not. That’s just propaganda.

I think that Trump barely got to start on trade with China. He wasted way to much time in negotiations that China was not in good faith on.

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

No....the majority of black shooters in this country are members of criminal gangs...shooting each other over drug turf, girlfriends, and social media insults......

The white guys who commit mass public shootings actually are typically mentally ill...

That is the truth, fucking deal with it.

No that is some bullshit that you are hoping folks will believe.

Nope....that is the fact, you dumb ass.....from actual FBI data.....

Post that data shit for brains.

Blacks killing other blacks...

Fool give me a break, you right wing, ass clowns don't give a damn about black folks killing each other. Not one white, right wing, republican has EVER come with any solutions of getting crime out of the "hood".
Black folks don't seem to give a fuck either.

That's because you an idiot and don't have a clue what black folks give a fuck about.
It is apparent they do not mind killing each other.

You have been the most violent in the history of mankind.
No, we're the best at it..... that's not the same thing.

Same thing.
No it isn't.

It's why we don't live in violent shithole ghettos.

Of course it is, you created those ghettoes and you make sure they stay there.

No......since the 1960s back when Black families were doing incredibly well despite the racism of the democrat party, the democrat party has created ghettos in all of the cities they control........

False, how were we doing incredibly well when we were facing racism and discrimination on a daily basis. That has to be one of the dumbest things you have EVER said.

Moron......I'll let famous economist Thomas Sowell explain the truth to you....

Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.

Over the next 20 years, the poverty rate among blacks fell another 18 percentage points, compared to the 40-point drop in the previous 20 years. This was the continuation of a previous economic trend, at a slower rate of progress, not the economic grand deliverance proclaimed by liberals and self-serving black “leaders.”

…..

Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%]. Public housing projects in the first half of the 20th century were clean, safe places, where people slept outside on hot summer nights, when they were too poor to afford air conditioning. That was before admissions standards for public housing projects were lowered or abandoned, in the euphoria of liberal non-judgmental notions. And it was before the toxic message of victimhood was spread by liberals. We all know what hell holes public housing has become in our times. The same toxic message produced similar social results among lower-income people in England, despite an absence of a “legacy of slavery” there.

If we are to go by evidence of social retrogression, liberals have wreaked more havoc on blacks than the supposed “legacy of slavery” they talk about.

Murder rates among black males were going down -- repeat, DOWN -- during the much lamented 1950s, while it went up after the much celebrated 1960s, reaching levels more than double what they had been before.

Most black children were raised in two-parent families prior to the 1960s. But today the great majority of black children are raised in one-parent families.

Shit Head what makes you think a Boot licking Uncle Tom can tell me anything.

Yeah....Thomas Sowell, he's a boot licker alright...

Thomas Sowell (/soʊl/; born June 30, 1930) is an American economist, social theorist, and senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution.

Born in North Carolina, Sowell grew up in Harlem, New York. He dropped out of Stuyvesant High School and served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War. Upon returning to the United States, Sowell enrolled at Harvard University, graduating magna cum laude[1] in 1958. He received a master's degree from Columbia University in 1959, and earned his doctorate in economics from the University of Chicago in 1968.

Sowell has served on the faculties of several universities, including Cornell University and University of California, Los Angeles. He has also worked at think tanks such as the Urban Institute. Since 1980, he has worked at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, where he presently serves as the Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow on Public Policy. Sowell writes from a libertarian conservative perspective. Sowell has written more than thirty books, and his work has been widely anthologized. He is a National Humanities Medal recipient for innovative scholarship which incorporated history, economics and political science.

Sowell's latest book, Charter Schools and Their Enemies, was published in 2020.[2][3]

Of course you love Thomas Sowell because he wouldn't EVER dare say anything that white folks wouldn't like, every time you see him around white folks all you see is his teeth, you could probably get him to sing a song or dance a jig for you as well. Who are you going to quote next Uncle Ben Carson the world famous neurosurgeon that was in charge of HUD.

Hypocrites like you always reveal your true 'colors' whenever someone expresses political views that you insist certain 'races' are not allowed to hold. Don't pretend you care about black lives, you only care about politics.

Dumb ass this goes beyond political views.
I would wager he is a lot smarter than you as he is a teacher.

Forum List

Back