Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists
Now we see why you don’t call it the wuhan flu. Trump did that on purpose.

Republicans will say it wasn’t on purpose but so then trump is stupid, doesn’t know better and this is proof why he shouldn’t be leading us.

Except it wasn't a ws. Or have anything to do with covid. So, your point is wrong.

The virus is from China. The wet markets are a stupid idea. They lied about the seriousness of the disease.

Criticizing them is valid. Holding them responsible is valid.

Yea but this is why you don’t call it the Chinese flu. Or wuhan flu. We have chinese Americans who will get shiton by racists if you do that. If you don’t get that then you shouldn’t lead
View attachment 469878
No
I'm going to keep doing so anyway, lol.
And attacks on Asian Americans will rise. The attackers will be trump supports.

Attacks will be tiny in number. THe small number of people that think that the proper response is to attack random people on the street, will be either spread across the political spectrum, equally, or tilted towards your side.

Because your side is the one that is generally using tactics to attract such people.

And you know it.
Why are most of the videos we see whites telling Asians to go back to their own countries?

Why have attacks gone up 150% since trump called it the China flu as apposed to the coronavirus.

Words matter. You arent tactful enough to lead if you don’t get it.

When you watch Archie bunker do you see he’s a bigot or do you agree with him 100%?

1. Because videos of blacks doing it, don't serve the narrative.

2. Because of the pandemic that originated in China and the constant panic mongering of the media on this issue, enflaming fear.

3. Archie Bunker was a caricature of WWII generation white males done by ignorant 70s liberals. I knew plenty of those men. They were nothing like Hollywood depicted them.
You didn’t know dinosaurs like Archie bunker growing up?

My dad was active in the American Legion when I was a child. Most of my uncles were wwii vets. I knew LOTS of the real Archie Bunkers of the world, and none of them were anything like Hollywood thought.
Why not? Archie was right on the money. And over time the show showed Archie was a very good loving man. I love Archie but he still was an ignorant old bigot.

Because the wwii generations are the ones that elected the Presidents and Congresses that passed all the civil rights bills that you love so much.

To mock them for being ignorant old bigots, when they are the ones that defeated fascism AND imperialism AND built the modern liberal culture that you love so much,

is the act of an ungrateful child.

Republicans will say it wasn’t on purpose but so then trump is stupid, doesn’t know better and this is proof why he shouldn’t be leading us.

Except it wasn't a ws. Or have anything to do with covid. So, your point is wrong.

The virus is from China. The wet markets are a stupid idea. They lied about the seriousness of the disease.

Yea but this is why you don’t call it the Chinese flu. Or wuhan flu. We have chinese Americans who will get shiton by racists if you do that. If you don’t get that then you shouldn’t lead

Its a way to incite the mob against Asian people to include Japanese and Koreans.. Trump knows how to appeal to the lowest common denominator.
And then him and correll say “what? I didnt say anything that wasn’t true.“ Its not racist.

And calling Mexicans rapists. That’s not racist.

And calling black neighborhoods shitholes.

Or telling four American born politicians to go back to where they came from.

Correll is a slick racist. He can even flip the script and tell you diversity programs that help fight white racism are themselves, racist.
No, the man is just calling a spade, a spade, is all.

You just don't like it.
No. It’s not politically correct. I want a leader who knows better.
Fuck political correctness.
Then you are politically incorrect
Damn right.
Well you’re not the kind of person we want to send to the UN or run our country.

We need to toss out those criminals and not let them on American soil. Over two thirds of them are nothing but scumbag relatives of terrorist dictators and organized crime syndicate families. The UN has been a joke from the beginning, typical of the kind of stupid crap airheads dream up.
The point was we dont want someone who is politically incorrect speaking for America. I know deplorables loved that about trump but no one else did.

WHy not?
I don’t want a politically incorrect lyin cheatn conspiracy theorist representing America.

You know our country isn’t as broken as you guys make it to be. What’s the major problem for most people? Money. So are you complaining about the economy or your station in life? Or are you talking about the middle class as a hole?

To me the rich are too rich and our middle class is struggling too much. one thing we can do is strengthen social security and Medicare. The other thing we could do is insure anyone Who only makes minimum wage.

I'm happy to talk about any and all of those issues.

BUT, Political Correctness makes it impossible to discuss many if not most issues, honestly, because anything that might be critical or even seem critical of a traditionally disadvantaged minority, is taboo.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

Agreed. I don't know what Unkotare is talking about.
he even won reelection after doing it...

My dad was in the pacific at the time. I am really glad they dropped the Bomb.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.
I didn't I thought it was just and right

So what was done to black folks in this country wasn't quite that bad, was it?
I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.

I can show you plenty of black folks who came up during Jim Crow segregation, oh that's right that wasn't really that bad was it. All the folks who maimed, brutalized and lynched doesn't really count.
Jim Crow wasn't slavery....horrible time, with unjust laws created by the Dems...but not slavery. We do have compensation for people, of all races, that are wrongfully locked up though....

There was land given to former slaves, after the war, during Reconstruction, but sadly the Dems were able to gain power back in the South and took much of that back...

Jim Crow was just as bad as slavery and to try to downplay it as "oh it was that bad" is a disgrace. Do you realize the destruction and injustice that Jim Crow did to black families and black folks as a whole. I came at the back end of Jim Crow.

1. Nonsense. People were allowed to LEAVE under Jim Crow. And did. SLaves are held in bondage. YOur need to refuse to give whitey any credit has led you to minimizing the suffering of your slave ancestors. Shame on you.

2. Jim Crow did not destroy the black family. Teh Dems's Great Society social programs did that.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.

I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.

I can show you plenty of black folks who came up during Jim Crow segregation, oh that's right that wasn't really that bad was it. All the folks who maimed, brutalized and lynched doesn't really count.
Jim Crow wasn't slavery....horrible time, with unjust laws created by the Dems...but not slavery. We do have compensation for people, of all races, that are wrongfully locked up though....

There was land given to former slaves, after the war, during Reconstruction, but sadly the Dems were able to gain power back in the South and took much of that back...

It was mostly just mild inconveniences; forget the stupid Hollywood crap of poor hapless Negroes hanging from every tree by the millions n stuff, its just rubbish.. They lynched white criminals as well. They didn't have the tax base to pay for a lot of cops, or prisons. If the South was so horrible then 90% of blacks wouldn't have still been living there in 1910, some 45 years after they were 'freed' by allegedly anti-racist Yankees.

See ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of a racist POS who is trying to rewrite History or tell us His-Story.

^^^ This racist Loser has no game except crying 'racism' as if he isn't one himself hoping to deflect from the abject failures of his own 'culture' despite all the money and tolerance from white people encouraging them to succeed, but instead they worship mass murdering dope dealing gangbangers and doped up gun thugs like George Floyd and produce illiterate 12 year old murderers with no future.

No, he didn't.

And those men today would be republicans.
haha not a chance...or at least not welcomed in the party, the GOP, while it's a big tent party...first and foremost stands for the principals in the US Constutition...that's why Conservatives often find a home in the GOP. The concepts in the Constitution do not support racism, and slavery. It's stands for equality under the law

Is that why the party is 85% white because the tent is so big. I guess that is why most racist flock to the GOP because the tent is so big. What part of the Constitution tells you to raid the Capitol and threaten to murder elected officials.

You leftards have been wace baiting for generations and now use the success of getting minorities to vote for you, as evidence of our wacism.

Some day, there will be pay back for your assholeness.

okay then there must have been another motive.
We just don't know yet. Both ends are jumping to, and running with, their convenient conclusions as always, but we don't know for sure.

We certainly aren't very patient. Or curious.

Uh, but we do know. The cop got in trouble for telling us the shooter's motive.

Well this same cop also posted in his facebook shirts with the slogan COVID 19 Imported from CHY_NA. claiming he loved his new shirt and urging others to get theirs.

Yell I guess he would be downplaying the anti Asian sentiment because he understands it all to well. So comment about having a very bad day for the shooter is someone in deep denial. This will come back to bite him hard in the ass.

It doesnt change the fact that he was simply explaining to the press what the shooter told him.

The shooter told him that he was having a very bad day? Your a policeman and your going to go with that. it is clear that the policeman does not like the real motive because it hits to close to home.

I watched the press conference. What is clear is that the cop was asked if the shooter gave any motive and the cop answered. It's a simple as that.

......They weren't tossed in ovens or anything, so grow the fuck up. They didn't decide to get 'all patriotic n stuff' as a group until they got locked up.

You're full of shit, you un-American piece of crap. That scumbag fdr's own intel told him the community was loyal, patriotic, and not a security threat. By the way, "tossed in ovens" is NOT the definition of a concentration camp, stupid. You don't know history or the English language.

Nobody cares what you think.....

Yes, you do. Too bad you don't care as much about learning history or improving your English.

Another big factor was this incident in Hawaii.

Again, bullshit. If that were the case, the Japanese and Japanese-Americans on Hawaii would have been thrown in his concentration camps as well. They were not. You continue to be an ignorant, apologist nutsucker.

pipe down .......

The truth is uncomfortable, idiot? Did you know that not one Japanese-American was convicted of espionage or sabotage during the war?

No, he didn't.

Reagan had the character to admit a wrong when he saw it, and the wisdom to express truths as he understood them.

"I wonder whether you'd permit me one personal reminiscence, one prompted by an old newspaper report sent to me by Rose Ochi, a former internee. The clipping comes from the Pacific Citizen and is dated December 1945.

``Arriving by plane from Washington,'' the article begins, ``General Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California's farmlands.'' ``Vinegar Joe'' Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary's brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army. After General Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442d. Other show business personalities paid tribute -- Robert Young, Will Rogers, Jr. And one young actor said: ``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' The name of that young actor -- I hope I pronounce this right -- was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

First of all I didn't say Reagan was wrong to give Japanese-Americans reparations fool. Now address what was happening to America's black citizens at the same time. Black soldiers were in a foreign countries fighting for liberations and freedoms that they themselves and their families didn't have.
They were not round up and and locked into concentration camps for years.

So they just volunteered to be put in Interment Camps.

"Concentration camps"

Again, bullshit. If that were the case, the Japanese and Japanese-Americans on Hawaii would have been thrown in his concentration camps as well. They were not. You continue to be an ignorant, apologist nutsucker.

pipe down .......

The truth is uncomfortable, idiot? Did you know that not one Japanese-American was convicted of espionage or sabotage during the war?

Several GERMAN-Americans were. Several were executed.

pipe down .......

But were all German-Americans removed from the East Coast? No, they were not. fdr's prejudices were obvious to anyone who cared to take notice.

View attachment 469878
No
I'm going to keep doing so anyway, lol.
Of course you will....no surprise here.

Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....
Jim Crow was in full effect in the 1940's. If black people were citizens in the Rose the Martin Luther King and Malcolm X's would not have rose up from the 1940's.

It was white man who do killed half a million innocent Asians. Don't ever talk talk shit about violent black people to Asian when you people are doing this to Asians.

Let me introduce Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

I'm guessing you don't know who he is. Well he did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME CASES LIKE THIS OF BLACK PEOPLE DOING THIS TO ASIANS.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Black people have put there money, careers and families on the line for Asians.

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians. He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians. White people ain't going to the Sally's Beauty supply. When Asians came to the USA white people were fkin with them. They weren't setting up shop in white neigbourhoods. They were coming to blk neigbourhoods.

We spent money with them, propped them up them but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For weeks we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians, now of course this is B.S but people are gullible and were blk ppl are concerned most people are prepared to believe whatever perverted lie is said about us because it's fun to have something to be afraid of ESPECIALLY when you know the thing that your pretending to be so afraid of isn't really a threat to you to begin with.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

[

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents (and only one of them was fatal by the way) and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this

162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
Yes, you hate white people and are openly racist...... we know.
Poor persecuted white people.

Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....
Jim Crow was in full effect in the 1940's. If black people were citizens in the Rose the Martin Luther King and Malcolm X's would not have rose up from the 1940's.

It was white man who do killed half a million innocent Asians. Don't ever talk talk shit about violent black people to Asian when you people are doing this to Asians.

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO SHOW ME CASES LIKE THIS OF BLACK PEOPLE DOING THIS TO ASIANS.

But we are the problem ?

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians. He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians. White people ain't going to the Sally's Beauty supply. When Asians came to the USA white people were fkin with them. They weren't setting up shop in white neigbourhoods. They were coming to blk neigbourhoods.

We spent money with them, propped them up them but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For weeks we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians, now of course this is B.S but people are gullible and were blk ppl are concerned most people are prepared to believe whatever perverted lie is said about us because it's fun to have something to be afraid of ESPECIALLY when you know the thing that your pretending to be so afraid of isn't really a threat to you to begin with.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

[

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents (and only one of them was fatal by the way) and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
I don't know anything about his examples, but check out what was done to Terry Thompson in Harris County Tx.

That was a purely political and racial prosecution.

pipe down .......

But were all German-Americans removed from the East Coast? No, they were not. fdr's prejudices were obvious to anyone who cared to take notice.

No, not all. Just 11k.

But we are the problem ?

Let's talk facts

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

[

And guess what ?

You really want to defend Paul? He is a vile racist, who hates white people, and it seems also asians.

Here is a really appropriate illustration of how fake and opportunistic the Dems are, and Harris in particular, and how in line the media is with the messaging this admin wants to get out. She's a big Asian American icon now -

What a hurting community says it needs from its Asian American vice president (nbcnews.com) - "What a hurting community says it needs from its Asian American vice president.."

Vice President Kamala Harris to Asian Americans: ‘We Stand With You’ (yahoo.com) - " Vice President Kamala Harris, the first South Asian person to hold the office.. "

Kamala Harris' words as vice president are more meaningful now, activists say (msn.com) - "But in 2021, there’s an Asian American woman at the helm. Her job right now is critical, AAPI activists said."

What's next is the commie left will promote Harris as a great example of intersectionality. For those of you unfamiliar with Critical Race Theory (coming to a public school near you), there are a lot more more types of discrimination than you ever imagined. So the the type of discrimination a black woman is victim of is separate and distinct from the discrimination against blacks generally (like a black man might experience), and against women generally (like a white woman would experience). In Kamala's case, she suffered from the form of discrimination specific to black Asian females. Unclear if there are further subcategories based on race ratios. This is some bullshit called "intersectionality", and it is just another way to separate America into as many different victim groups as possible.

Last edited:

No, he didn't.

Jim Crow was just as bad as slavery and to try to downplay it as "oh it was that bad" is a disgrace. Do you realize the destruction and injustice that Jim Crow did to black families and black folks as a whole. I came at the back end of Jim Crow.

1. Nonsense. People were allowed to LEAVE under Jim Crow. And did. SLaves are held in bondage. YOur need to refuse to give whitey any credit has led you to minimizing the suffering of your slave ancestors. Shame on you.

How long did slavery and Jim Crow last in this country?

2. Jim Crow did not destroy the black family. Teh Dems's Great Society social programs did that.

Only a fool believes that.

No, he didn't.

Reagan had the character to admit a wrong when he saw it, and the wisdom to express truths as he understood them.

"I wonder whether you'd permit me one personal reminiscence, one prompted by an old newspaper report sent to me by Rose Ochi, a former internee. The clipping comes from the Pacific Citizen and is dated December 1945.

``Arriving by plane from Washington,'' the article begins, ``General Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California's farmlands.'' ``Vinegar Joe'' Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary's brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army. After General Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442d. Other show business personalities paid tribute -- Robert Young, Will Rogers, Jr. And one young actor said: ``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' The name of that young actor -- I hope I pronounce this right -- was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

First of all I didn't say Reagan was wrong to give Japanese-Americans reparations fool. Now address what was happening to America's black citizens at the same time. Black soldiers were in a foreign countries fighting for liberations and freedoms that they themselves and their families didn't have.
They were not round up and and locked into concentration camps for years.

So they just volunteered to be put in Interment Camps.

"Concentration camps"

The Jews were in Concentration Camps, Japanese-Americans were in interment camps.

Forum List

Back