Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

Agreed. I don't know what Unkotare is talking about.
he even won reelection after doing it...

My dad was in the pacific at the time. I am really glad they dropped the Bomb.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.
I didn't I thought it was just and right

So what was done to black folks in this country wasn't quite that bad, was it?
I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.
Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery

There is nothing stopping you from finding a deserving African American in your state and giving him all your money, or getting up off your ass and doing anything at all to help him in some way.
and there is the issue....dembots don't actually want to do something themselves to address the issues they bring up....they want other people to do it for them. They really are a whiny selfish bunch

ExFdeHLXEAACAOx

ExFdu9AW8A4hCLo

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.

I never said that. If you can show me one person that was a slave, I'd be happy to have reparitations paid to them....just like we did in 88 to the Japanese that were interred by FDR.
Hell, we shouldn’t give blacks reperations for slavery we should give it to them for how we have treated them since slavery

There is nothing stopping you from finding a deserving African American in your state and giving him all your money, or getting up off your ass and doing anything at all to help him in some way.

Smfh.

No, he didn't.

and there is the issue....dembots don't actually want to do something themselves to address the issues they bring up....they want other people to do it for them. They really are a whiny selfish bunch

......and republicans ignore the issues and don't do a damn thing other than try and feed us some BS.

No, he didn't.

My brother has done more for blacks than you ever will through affirmative action and diversity programs.

What do blacks want? They want you to stop shooting their children, I advocate for that. They want jobs. I advocate for that. You defend the murderous cops and white hiring managers who don't hire blacks. You say it's unfair to you Irishmen for companies to have diversity programs.

You're a joke. You pat your students on the head, give them very little and blame their parents because they vote Democratic unlike you. If only they had good union jobs like you.

No, he didn't.

......and republicans ignore the issues and don't do a damn thing other than try and feed us some BS.
huh? They freed the slaves, passed numerous Civil Rights legislation, not to mentioned created numerous bills the left blocked....moreover, tried, and in some cases, provided a economy to grow...and undid unjust laws targeting african-americans...such as Xiden 94 Crime Bill sentencing

No, he didn't.

huh? They freed the slaves, passed numerous Civil Rights legislation, not to mentioned created numerous bills the left blocked....moreover, tried, and in some cases, provided a economy to grow...and undid unjust laws targeting african-americans...such as Xiden 94 Crime Bill sentencing

Give me a break. Civil rights bills were passed by regions North/South and it was a Democrat president that signed those bills into law. Also not ONE Republican opposed that crime bill or voted against it. What numerous bills? Since Trump lost look at the Jim Crow bills being passed by state Legislators trying to stifle the minority vote.

No, he didn't.

Give me a break. Civil rights bills were passed by regions North/South and it was a Democrat president that signed those bills into law. Also not ONE Republican opposed that crime bill or voted against it. What numerous bills? Since Trump lost look at the Jim Crow bills being passed by state Legislators trying to stifle the minority vote.
Dimwingers filibustered the Civil Rights Bill...........one of them was Biden's mentor, one was Owlgore's dad.

No, he didn't.

A dem President didn't sign them all....Johnson did finally flip flop on the bill that a Conservative Dem pushed, in the wake of his murder.

What numerous bills? You don't really know much about Civil Rights in this country do you? Only one of the numerous Civil Rights bills has been signed by a Dem President...the rest either blocked in Congress by Dems, or signed into law by a GOP President: Civil Rights Act - Wikipedia

Are we about to have another round of the celibate not by choice people in the news or whatever they hell incels are?
Nah, we're going to figure out if Opie is a peckwood racist, a mob tool to send a message in the marketplace or just some jackoff that got a bad blowjob, and a case of clap, not knowing which whorehouse he was in before he gave it to his sweet wholesome fiance, Brenda Lou-Anne.

Trumpster Dumpster - 100% Guaranteed.
:oops8:

No, he didn't.

Smfh.
Don’t shake too hard, or your little pea brain will fall out your ear.

No, he didn't.

My brother has done more for blacks than you ever will through affirmative action and diversity programs.

What do blacks want? They want you to stop shooting their children, I advocate for that. They want jobs. I advocate for that. You defend the murderous cops and white hiring managers who don't hire blacks. You say it's unfair to you Irishmen for companies to have diversity programs.

Don’t try to tell me what I do or say or think, you dishonest piece of shit. Once again you are too stupid to have a conversation with a real person so you make one up with your own strawman. Talk about pathetic.
[/QUOTE]

No, he didn't.

A dem President didn't sign them all....Johnson did finally flip flop on the bill that a Conservative Dem pushed, in the wake of his murder.

What numerous bills? You don't really know much about Civil Rights in this country do you? Only one of the numerous Civil Rights bills has been signed by a Dem President...the rest either blocked in Congress by Dems, or signed into law by a GOP President: Civil Rights Act - Wikipedia

Yep racist conservatives. Tell me a major CRB a republican president signed.

No, he didn't.

Smfh.

I guess everyone can't have a watermelon head like yours, arrogant ass.

It certainly seems like Bobo doesn’t have a word to say for himself as far as lifting a finger to ever do anything for anyone else but himself. Everything is my brother this my brother that my brother this my brother that. There is no vicarious virtue involved in being related to someone else who has ever done anything. Get your own life for crying out loud.

No, he didn't.

Smfh.

I guess everyone can't have a watermelon head like yours, arrogant ass.
Watermelon head???

No, he didn't.

I provided a like. Grant, Eisenhower and HW Bush...signed a number.

sadly, a conservative Dem is a racist...then and now...you all just voted in Xiden...a massive racist...that fought to keep school separate but "equal" - feared his children would be a racial jungles...it appears the Dems are nothing but recycling racist....

No, he didn't.

I provided a like. Grant, Eisenhower and HW Bush...signed a number.

List.
sadly, a conservative Dem is a racist...then and now...you all just voted in Xiden...a massive racist...that fought to keep school separate but "equal" - feared his children would be a racial jungles...it appears the Dems are nothing but recycling racist....

Is that why all the racist remarks come from Republicans

Forum List

Back