Should America Elect a Law Breaking Dynasty That Operates Immune to the Law?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Hillary Rodham of the royal house Clinton, just got a pass from the FBI because well it seems that when it comes to the Clintons even the FBI has to back down and look away.

It is kind of like where Bill Clinton committed perjury before a federal inquiry and special prosecutor and got completely away with it.

To the Clintons the law is for the Little People and all of us that are not billionaires with political connections are Little People who toil in Fly Over Land.

I am sick to death of these lawless bastards, anyone else?

I would rather vote for a thre legged broke down dog than anyone to do with the royal house Clinton.

They even cajoled a sitting Supreme Court Justice, that rat-face Ginsburg, to break protocol and humiliate herself by attacking Trump which is considered unethical for a sitting justice to do. Ginsburg will go down in history books now as the rat-faced whore that earned her seat on the high court the old fashioned way, with knee pads.

But thats OK, the Clintons got her back, lol.

Should America Elect a Law Breaking Dynasty That Operates Immune to the Law?

You talking about these guys?

blair_the-trumps_cover.jpg

Yeah that's quite a story. It should be told. Thanks for bringing it up.

The whole system is fucked. The Democratic nominee is bought, and the Republican nominee does the buying.
I dont think Trump is buying any more politicians; he has had enough of that.

They are too expensive and dont always work as advertised anyway.

The whole system is fucked. The Democratic nominee is bought, and the Republican nominee does the buying.

That's rich, pun intended. He's been doing it all his life, as his father before him. That's exactly how they got rich.

That's rich, pun intended. He's been doing it all his life, as his father before him. That's exactly how they got rich.
That is the only way to SURIVE in business in Dimbocrat controlled urban areas, and you know it.

That is the only way to SURIVE in business in Dimbocrat controlled urban areas, and you know it.

By scamming the gubmint?

Only way to get rich you mean. Although it isn't --- you could also scam the public.

Here's a family that does it all. From bordellos built on land you don't own to cramped shitty apartments built with money you don't have to ripping off people for a fake "university". Three generations of complete bullshit.

By scamming the gubmint?

Only way to get rich you mean. Although it isn't --- you could also scam the public.
Oh please spare me your hypocrisy. Not a god damned Democrat had a single problem with Trump until he declared for Presidency, so take your lying bullshit somewhere else, fagot.

DemocratsTodaysSlaveryAWkward_zpspn7r9pqk.jpg

By scamming the gubmint?

Oh please spare me your hypocrisy. Not a god damned Democrat had a single problem with Trump until he declared for Presidency, so take your lying bullshit somewhere else, fagot.

DemocratsTodaysSlaveryAWkward_zpspn7r9pqk.jpg

Whatever that is ^^ .................................................... doesn't in the slightest address my point, does it?

That "lying bullshit" is already copiously documented in the links I put up.

Wassamatta? Inconvenient?

:eusa_whistle:

Almost no one is completely happy with Trump so cut the crap. The Clintons are bottom feeding slime who will complete the destruction of our country.

Hillary Rodham of the royal house Clinton, just got a pass from the FBI because well it seems that when it comes to the Clintons even the FBI has to back down and look away.

It is kind of like where Bill Clinton committed perjury before a federal inquiry and special prosecutor and got completely away with it.

To the Clintons the law is for the Little People and all of us that are not billionaires with political connections are Little People who toil in Fly Over Land.

I am sick to death of these lawless bastards, anyone else?

I would rather vote for a thre legged broke down dog than anyone to do with the royal house Clinton.

They even cajoled a sitting Supreme Court Justice, that rat-face Ginsburg, to break protocol and humiliate herself by attacking Trump which is considered unethical for a sitting justice to do. Ginsburg will go down in history books now as the rat-faced whore that earned her seat on the high court the old fashioned way, with knee pads.

But thats OK, the Clintons got her back, lol.

They deserve prison, not the halls of power.

I have nothing but contempt for that bitch.

I have nothing but contempt for that bitch.
What she did was so beneath a sitting judge itis just incredible.

In 8 short years Obama has turned the national culture into back alley muggery

Forum List

Back