Should Americans demand reparations from the Left?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Americans are being taxed to death via inflation, inflation caused by their war on fossil fuels, the mishandling of the Covid shut downs, and the massive spending. They are told they are "bad" as parents are denied knowing their children want abortions at school, or are convinced they need a sex change. Why? Because they think that if there is a chance parents will stand in the way of either, that is unacceptable. Then Americans are told they are systemically racist, but only the white folk. That in itself is racist. They say that even though the same voters the DNC called systemically racist elected Joe Biden and his cult.

Americans are oppressed by the Left on a myriad of different levels, and with their woke corporate friends they are keeping wages down as the cost of living goes up with a bleak future to boot as they work like slaves for crumbs to eat.

Perhaps it is time to go after these rich elites, both in government and corporate America via reparations.

I'll take mine in beer.

Not Bud Lite

I'll take mine in beer.

Not Bud Lite
Bud Light is not really beer, much like McDonalds is not really food.

Why do people poison themselves that way?

Perhaps this is why the Left thinks that those who eat good foods and exercise are all racists

Eh...all the lefties will be dead in 2 more years from the vax...leave 'em be. :auiqs.jpg:
Yet another reason for reparations.

People were forced to take these jabs or lose their job and/or ability to get an education, but when they suffered or died from the jabs, they had no legal recourse.

That was criminal.

Another thread showing why conservatives should never attempt sarcasm. They just fail so hard at it.

To be funny, sarcasm has to closely mirror the real world. Conservatives are off in a weirdass alternate reality, one where they always want to play victim, so their attempts at sarcasm come across as butthurt. And butthurt isn't funny.

Another thread showing why conservatives should never attempt sarcasm. They just fail so hard at it.

To be funny, sarcasm has to closely mirror the real world. Conservatives are off in a weirdass alternate reality, one where they always want to play victim, so their attempts at sarcasm come across as butthurt. And butthurt isn't funny.
LOL.....you have to be the most humorless "person" that posts here.....But I suspect a bot, bots are humorless too.

Forum List

Back