should every state in the US put a wall around their borders?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
That may be the only thing governors can do. Can we really afford to wait until 2024 RE the Invasion?

All it takes is ONE terrorist........

That may be the only thing governors can do. Can we really afford to wait until 2024 RE the Invasion?

All it takes is ONE terrorist........
And every day i hope it is the White House right now, because who ever is in that place, needs to be blown to hell.

And every day i hope it is the White House right now, because who ever is in that place, needs to be blown to hell.

That's mean!

I mean, what about the chef?

the gardener?

What if they've been there for years, through different presidencies... maybe they are apolitical?

But I get the drift... LOL

There may be a commerce clause problem with that, though I share the sentiment.

yes, because the confederal principle is under threat, the feds are trying to impose European slavery on America

In Virginia's case we would have to hold the passes in the Bull Run Mountains.....NOtVA is too far gone to blow the Potomac bridges.....Enemy in your rear and all that. ;)
well, I guess YOU get what you're saying... !

Hey, a wall would maybe keep out the fed govt also

ALL THE MORE REASON!

Write your state Reps today!

seriously...

Or we could put that wall around the House of Representatives Chamber until they decided to actually do some work. And while we are at it, stop paying them. And don't feed them either.

Or we could put that wall around the House of Representatives Chamber until they decided to actually do some work. And while we are at it, stop paying them. And don't feed them either.

some exemptions would be:

Comer
Jordan
Grassley

et al

I'd be for it....Keep the swampies and Illannoyances the fuck out of Wisco!
yeh, Ilhand, as I call her is a bad Muslim. Muslims don't believe in abortion (last time I looked) yet she is a

DIM

what the.................?!

:bang3:

some exemptions would be:

Comer
Jordan
Grassley

et al

Exemptions? Those three needs to be locked in that basement and put on torcher racks. Ah, the Spanish Inquisition, now, those were happy days. :abgg2q.jpg:

USA stands for United States of America. We only protect our national borders with walls and fences and checkpoints.

USA stands for United States of America. We only protect our national borders with walls and fences and checkpoints.

All a wall , fence and checkpoint does is slow the illegal down. We need to do a heavy increase in boots on the ground.

The world is getting smaller. Isolation will only harm you. If we build walls around each state, you cripple their ability to work together.

The world is getting smaller. Isolation will only harm you. If we build walls around each state, you cripple their ability to work together.

no, people just show valid ID and they can get in.

simple

Forum List

Back