Should GOP Congressman Adam Kinzinger Step Down For Betraying Trump??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"When U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger was asked recently what it means to be a Republican in the era of President Donald Trump, the fifth-term congressman from Channahon chuckled, then turned serious -- What does it mean today? I mean, in the state we’re in, I really don’t know,” Kinzinger said -- 'the Republican movement seems to be at the moment — is just kind of ‘own the libs, own the left,’” he said. More recently, Kinzinger tweeted that Trump and “other congressional grifters” touting efforts to challenge the Electoral College proclamation in Congress on Jan. 6 were part of a “scam” to raise money and gain followers -- He accused Trump of “trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing” and throwing a “temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies.” He added “#RestoreOurGOP.”

Instead of attacking Trump -- shouldn't this guy be working with Trump to force Democrats in the Senate to pass $2000 stimulus checks instead of blocking it?? What this guy is saying is basically Republican blasphemy -- he isn't supposed to say shit like this until at least 2 or 3 years after it is clear someone else has taken over the reins of the batshit crazy Republican base -- you know, like how they did with Bush....Remember how long it took before Republicans completely turned from pushing Bush action figures to what they say about him now??
41IvBbjGA-L._AC_.jpg

Gonna take about as long for those same Republicans to switch from thinking pictures like these are "awesome" to admitting the truth about their Trump worship -- which is, it was just about owning the libs....

cadde3aax.jpgEqVv8GrXAAEcbKN.jpgEqYSoLfUwAEtvvf.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has to used as a cartoon character because his real self could never accomplish anything his fanatics could fantasize he is.

"When U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger was asked recently what it means to be a Republican in the era of President Donald Trump, the fifth-term congressman from Channahon chuckled, then turned serious -- What does it mean today? I mean, in the state we’re in, I really don’t know,” Kinzinger said -- 'the Republican movement seems to be at the moment — is just kind of ‘own the libs, own the left,’” he said. More recently, Kinzinger tweeted that Trump and “other congressional grifters” touting efforts to challenge the Electoral College proclamation in Congress on Jan. 6 were part of a “scam” to raise money and gain followers -- He accused Trump of “trying to burn the place down on the way out because you can’t handle losing” and throwing a “temper tantrum and crazy conspiracies.” He added “#RestoreOurGOP.”

Instead of attacking Trump -- shouldn't this guy be working with Trump to force Democrats in the Senate to pass $2000 stimulus checks instead of blocking it?? What this guy is saying is basically Republican blasphemy -- he isn't supposed to say shit like this until at least 2 or 3 years after it is clear someone else has taken over the reins of the batshit crazy Republican base -- you know, like how they did with Bush....Remember how long it took before Republicans completely turned from pushing Bush action figures to what they say about him now??
View attachment 435075

Gonna take about as long for those same Republicans to switch from thinking pictures like these are "awesome" to admitting the truth about their Trump worship -- which is, it was just about owning the libs....

View attachment 435077View attachment 435078View attachment 435079

I think he should win a Medal with full honors.

View attachment 435075

View attachment 435077View attachment 435078View attachment 435079
I prefer the cuckolded piece of shit be primaried.

Forum List

Back