Should Obama go to Jail?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I know that if you lie on your tax return you can go to jail. It says so on the form so if Obama filed as a US citizen shouldn't he be sent to jail for lying?

I know that if you lie on your tax return you can go to jail. It says so on the form so if Obama filed as a US citizen shouldn't he be sent to jail for lying?
LOLOLOLOL...(sigh)...clearly we gotta get you a hobby....now let me think for a second...uhhhh, white good for nothing blogger who still can't get over a black man in the white house after all these years, what can we find for him to occupy his time....uhmmmm, killing blacks is out, we shoot back, Uhmmmm, knitting is out, too slow....uhmmmm, Oh, I got a good one for you....how about stepping away from your computer and getting some fresh air chasing down girl scouts in your area....????

Sorry, we don't send people to jail if they cause your pussy to ache.

LOLOLOLOL...(sigh)...clearly we gotta get you a hobby....now let me think for a second...uhhhh, white good for nothing blogger who still can't get over a black man in the white house after all these years, what can we find for him to occupy his time....uhmmmm, killing blacks is out, we shoot back, Uhmmmm, knitting is out, too slow....uhmmmm, Oh, I got a good one for you....how about stepping away from your computer and getting some fresh air chasing down girl scouts in your area....????

He's a HALFrican muslim communist, born in Kenya, married to a man, who doubled the national debt while pissing on real black Americans' shoes. Oh and "you shoot back" do ya? Cool...let's have a race war and get it over with....the few hundred of you that are left hiding in the rubble that was once your ghetto can get free passage back to the DARK continent.

He's a HALFrican muslim communist, born in Kenya, married to a man, who doubled the national debt while pissing on real black Americans' shoes. Oh and "you shoot back" do ya? Cool...let's have a race war and get it over with....the few hundred of you that are left hiding in the rubble that was once your ghetto can get free passage back to the DARK continent.
HOW THE FUCK WE GONNA HAVE A RACE WAR WHEN HALF YOUR FUCKIN WHITE WOMEN ARE SUCKIN ON BLACK DICKS?

:cuckoo: Deplorable would be a compliment!

HOW THE FUCK WE GONNA HAVE A RACE WAR WHEN HALF YOUR FUCKIN WHITE WOMEN ARE SUCKIN ON BLACK DICKS?

Not just any black dicks....the pro ballplayers and rappers they'll eventually LOOT in a divorce court. And besides, since we outnumber you 9-1, we can get the job done without even working up a sweat.

Not just any black dicks....the pro ballplayers and rappers they'll eventually LOOT in a divorce court. And besides, since we outnumber you 9-1, we can get the job done without even working up a sweat.
Put it this way, nothing is stopping you today, yesterday or even 2mar.....as Marvin Gaye once said...."lets get it on". And by the way, make sure you start with the family, cause I'm 1000% certain, negro's is in da house!!

He's a HALFrican muslim communist, born in Kenya, married to a man, who doubled the national debt while pissing on real black Americans' shoes. Oh and "you shoot back" do ya? Cool...let's have a race war and get it over with....the few hundred of you that are left hiding in the rubble that was once your ghetto can get free passage back to the DARK continent
^^^
One of the "deplorables''??? ;)

Also deplorable. Take it to the Flame Zone.
Not just any black dicks....the pro ballplayers and rappers they'll eventually LOOT in a divorce court. And besides, since we outnumber you 9-1, we can get the job done without even working up a sweat.....where's your outrage over this shit? Don't send for me no more, get a life!!

^^^
One of the "deplorables''??? ;)

Of course, look at my siggy....I'm the real McCoy.
lol.gif

Put it this way, nothing is stopping you today, yesterday or even 2mar.....as Marvin Gaye once said...."lets get it on". And by the way, make sure you start with the family, cause I'm 1000% certain, negro's is in da house!!

Huh?
cuckoo.gif

You can file a tax return and not be a citizen....

Does it ask us upfront of filing our tax returns If We are Citizens or not? I don't ever remember seeing that question, though I confess that my Turbo Tax buddy does most of the work....?

Forum List

Back