Should rapists be killed?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Should we promote vigilante justice against violent rapists (not including ambiguous, drunken sexual encounters)? Why is Brock Turner still alive? I thought they'd have found his head rolling around in a gutter somewhere by now.

Should we promote vigilante justice against violent rapists (not including ambiguous, drunken sexual encounters)? Why is Brock Turner still alive? I thought they'd have found his head rolling around in a gutter somewhere by now.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Rapists ought to simply be brutally buttf---ked gang raped until they plead for death.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Rapists ought to simply be brutally buttf---ked gang raped until they plead for death.

Then we would have more rapists to kill. No thanks. Let's stick with killing rapists and not creating more of them.

Then we would have more rapists to kill. No thanks. Let's stick with killing rapists and not creating more of them.

For one thing, what I said was a joke but how do you figure killing rapists will stop new rapists from occurring but making old rapists so sorry they ever raped that they'll never do it again doesn't? You need to reexamine your thought process more closely.

Does he even qualify as a violent rapist?

The only ones I feel should get the death penalty are serial rapists. What is the number that qualifies a person as a serial rapist? It should be 3

For one thing, what I said was a joke but how do you figure killing rapists will stop new rapists from occurring but making old rapists so sorry they ever raped that they'll never do it again doesn't? You need to reexamine your thought process more closely.
The purpose of prison rape is to deter people from raping. Like if I was thinking about it I’d say I’m not going to do it because if I get caught I’ll get raped in prison.

But for some reason it doesn’t deter rapists or pedos.

If Turner were murdered by one of his victim's friends, family, or just a sympathizer, I wouldn't shed a tear. If he succeeds at getting his charges dismissed after his Judge's total failure to uphold justice, I daresay it would be the duty of one of his victims' family members to go after him.

Should we promote vigilante justice against violent rapists
Vigilante “justice”? Never. That ends with far too many innocent people condemned. But should serial rapists receive the death penalty if found guilty in our current justice system? Absofuckinglutely. Let’s get them before God as quickly as possible for judgement.

If Turner were murdered by one of his victim's friends, family, or just a sympathizer, I wouldn't shed a tear. If he succeeds at getting his charges dismissed after his Judge's total failure to uphold justice, I daresay it would be the duty of one of his victims' family members to go after him.
How many did he rape?

How many did he rape?
Instead of your arbitrary 3 quota, mine is just 1

The only ones I feel should get the death penalty are serial rapists. What is the number that qualifies a person as a serial rapist? It should be 3

His victim was literally unconscious. I admit, he may not be deserving of death though. Maybe just a severe beating or two. Certainly wouldn't mind if he was shanked though.

How many did he rape?
One could be a lie. Even two could be two bitches colluding like trump and putin

We should NEVER impose vigilantjustice. We have a system of jurisprudence that we should neither demonize for political purposes nor abandon out of a fit of pique.

Vigilante “justice”? Never. That ends with far too many innocent people condemned. But should serial rapists receive the death penalty if found guilty in our current justice system? Absofuckinglutely. Let’s get them before God as quickly as possible for judgement.

Our courts are too pussified to make that happen. They also say that this would just encourage rapists to kill their victims in order to hide evidence, since they'd be getting their plug pulled regardless.

His victim was literally unconscious. I admit, he may not be deserving of death though. Maybe just a severe beating or two. Certainly wouldn't mind if he was shanked though.
Did he rape her or get caught and stopped before he stuck it in?

I heard he only dry humped her. Was she raped?

How many did he rape?
One could be a lie. Even two could be two bitches colluding like trump and putin
Turner was found guilty on all counts. He did not deny his actions, just argued that the unconscious woman was happily moaning as penetrated her next to a dumpster.

Our courts are too pussified to make that happen. They also say that this would just encourage rapists to kill their victims in order to hide evidence, since they'd be getting their plug pulled regardless.
With cameras everywhere how does anyone get away with anything?

How many did he rape?
Turner was found guilty on all counts. He did not deny his actions, just argued that the unconscious woman was happily moaning as penetrated her next to a dumpster.
So he did penetrate her. I really don’t like guys getting one free rape basically.

In other words, your solution to the rape problem, is more rape?

If so, You're fucking disgusting.

since 'rape' is incredibly easy to commit, to leftists, please define your idea of rape.

Forum List

Back