Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
The crushing Joe has given em might change their minds. they are the ones bearing the brunt of his idiocy.
Daughter voted for Biden last time. Was her first time voting. Asked her reasoning and her reply was he hated gays. Her friends had filled her head with this lie. I easily showed her the lie. He's going to have to earn it this time and there isnt time to undo his disaster
In other words, your daughter voted for Obama and you are working hard to convince her not to repeat it? Thanks for proving my point. :itsok:

Colorado didn't have a reason. Colorado had no constitutional authority. Because it's the Congress who holds that authority. The 14th amendment was created to tell the states what they can't do.
CO did have a reason… Trumps engagement with the insurrection as played out in the constitution. I judge ruled on it along with the state Supreme Court.

Co has every authority to control their own elections and set the standards for ballot qualification per the constitution. That’s what they did

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot? Biden is committing treason by encouraging the invasion at the Southern border. How are single men coming over from Africa?

Only remedy is to remove Biden, amiright?

Since "treason" under US criminal law is defined as "Giving aid and comfort to an enemy during a time of war as declared by Congress", I don't see how you can even suggest that Biden is committing "treason", much less use it as an excuse to remove him from the ballot.

Greg Abbott is definitely into stupid political stunts, but none of them will distract Texas voters from his criminal responsibility for the deaths of Texas women due to his abortion laws, the failure of the electrical grid, and one of the worst records on covid in the nation.

CO did have a reason… Trumps engagement with the insurrection as played out in the constitution. I judge ruled on it along with the state Supreme Court.

Co has every authority to control their own elections and set the standards for ballot qualification per the constitution. That’s what they did
They did not have the authority
The Congress declear an insurrection when it's on federal property not a state 2000 miles away section 5 of the 14th amendment states it's the Congress who decides

They did not have the authority
The Congress declear an insurrection when it's on federal property not a state 2000 miles away section 5 of the 14th amendment states it's the Congress who decides
Congress declared an insurrection when they impeached Trump for his role and potus has also declared it was an insurrection. And states do have the authority to manage their elections. So that pretty much shoots down all ur points. Got anything else?

Should Texas remove Biden from presidential ballot? Biden is committing treason by encouraging the invasion at the Southern border. How are single men coming over from Africa?

From what I understand, people can be kept off the ballot with just accusations so, yeah, every state should keep Biden off the ballot.

everyone knows he aint calling the shots
He ain't calling the shots, damn skippy. Frank may have a point but this is the best reason to strip Bidet of ballot access.

Congress declared an insurrection when they impeached Trump for his role and potus has also declared it was an insurrection. And states do have the authority to manage their elections. So that pretty much shoots down all ur points. Got anything else?
No Congress did not make the declaration democrats whined about one that is all. And again states have no 14th amendment juridiction. So you're confused.

Forum List

Back