Should the Spanish sports president Luis Rubiales be fired?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It has nothing to do with , "Should" . It is "When" or "How long before" . Probably done by the time you get here . That will teach hime to be more careful when drinking .

Luis Rubiales: Spanish football boss refuses to quit after Women's World Cup kiss - BBC News​

He should be tried and sentenced...

death-by-snu-snu-meme-i-want-death-by-snu-snu.jpg

It has nothing to do with , "Should" . It is "When" or "How long before" . Probably done by the time you get here . That will teach hime to be more careful when drinking .
Should men be allowed to shower with the women if they claim to be female?

He might have got away with it if he had apologised straight away.
But its gone too far now.
the whole team has refused to playntil he goes.
Players are harder to replace than middle aged sex pests.

Should men be allowed to shower with the women if they claim to be female?
Not sure why you ask me unless you sensibly regard me as a wise person . I personally would not allow men or so called ex-men to shower with women unless all concerned were 100% happy . I personally have no problem showering with men as their so called penetration prodders would shrink even more and make them look even more ridiculous . And I would point at them and start laughing .But then I am a Black Belt and would stand no nonsense .Although very large sums of money could change that .

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not sure why you ask me unless you sensibly regard me as a wise person . I personally would not allow men or so called ex-men to shower with women unless all concerned were 100% happy . I personally have no problem showering with men as their so called penetration prodders would shrink even more and make them look even more ridiculous . And I would point at them and start laughing .But then I am a Black Belt and would stand no nonsense .Although very large sums of money could change that .
I’m glad that you are sensible enough not to support the lib double of forcing female athletes to shower with msles

You are a rare lib indeed

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Originally posted by The Sage of Main Street
Heather's Two-Mommy Header

Dyke athletes are offended if any male ever kisses them.

She wasn't offended but you're right about them being butches...

Dad... I don't want this crappy doll for my birthday...

I want a pair of cleets.

Last edited:
She wasn't upset at all.

Her "outrage" only came after the feminazis saw a great opportunity to make an example out of that guy and forced her to be "offended" too.

However, Hermoso was very clear; she posted a funny video playing down what had just happened, saying, “Hey! But I didn’t like it,” as she appeared to be laughing at the situation.

Later, Rubiales joked with the players in the locker room, promising them a trip to Ibiza where he said he would celebrate his wedding with Jenni Hermoso. After the fuss that was created, the footballer made other statements, downplaying the matter: “It was a completely spontaneous mutual gesture due to the immense joy of winning a World Cup. The president and I have a great relationship; his behavior towards all of us has been exemplary, and it was a natural expression of affection and gratitude,” Jenni said.

“There’s no need to overanalyze a gesture of friendship and gratitude; we’ve won a World Cup, and we won’t stray from what’s important.”

Jenni Hermoso’s response to the kiss Luis Rubiales gave her after Spain’s World Cup victory

Forum List

Back