Should the Spanish sports president Luis Rubiales be fired?

Should the Spanish sports president Luis Rubiales be fired?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joanie's Cojones

Castrate all Spaniards.

Beg your pardon - but how idiotic is this in a scale from 0-100? ¿100% idiotic? A caballero, a Spanish gentleman or a Spanish noble man, respects a lady. And every woman has a right to be respected. Life is much too short for disrespect between men and women - the two sides of one common human being.

Last edited:
Beg your pardon - but how idiotic is this in a scale from 0-100? ¿100% idiotic? A caballero, a Spanish gentleman or a Spanish noble man, respects a lady. And every woman has a right to be respected. Life is much too short for disrespect between men and women - the two sides of one common human being.
Agree with you . He probably meant stupid Germans who identify as Ze Bras . See you are still trying to virtue signal .

The teal question libs are asking is:

“Can we replace that old white guy with a person of color?”

And preferably a lesbian

I think he should nit have kissed her they way he did, but its not the capital offense that some people think it is

Agree with you . He probably meant stupid Germans who identify as Ze Bras . See you are still trying to virtue signal .

Why do you say anything at all to me, superidiotic Russian slave who is supporting Putins stupid, senseless and criminal war against Europe which he had started in the Ukraine?

And preferably a lesbian

I think he should nit have kissed her they way he did, but its not the capital offense that some people think it is
OK! :)

And preferably a lesbian

Its the way he handled it. He could have behaved like a gentleman.

Do you think he’s a serial rapist?
No. But he seems to have a blind spot that makes him unsuitable for the job, They will start losing sponsors soon and they have already lost the team and coaches.
Its a disaster and its all down to him.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back