Should the Spanish sports president Luis Rubiales be fired?

Should the Spanish sports president Luis Rubiales be fired?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She wasn't upset at all.

Her "outrage" only came after the feminazis saw a great opportunity to make an example out of that guy and forced her to be "offended" too.

However, Hermoso was very clear; she posted a funny video playing down what had just happened, saying, “Hey! But I didn’t like it,” as she appeared to be laughing at the situation.

Later, Rubiales joked with the players in the locker room, promising them a trip to Ibiza where he said he would celebrate his wedding with Jenni Hermoso. After the fuss that was created, the footballer made other statements, downplaying the matter: “It was a completely spontaneous mutual gesture due to the immense joy of winning a World Cup. The president and I have a great relationship; his behavior towards all of us has been exemplary, and it was a natural expression of affection and gratitude,” Jenni said.

“There’s no need to overanalyze a gesture of friendship and gratitude; we’ve won a World Cup, and we won’t stray from what’s important.”

Jenni Hermoso’s response to the kiss Luis Rubiales gave her after Spain’s World Cup victory
are you sure?

Originally posted by zebra
are you sure?

Well, zebra...

I didn't talk to Hermoso myself so I can't be 100% sure but you can check the article for yourself clicking the link...

It seems to be a reliable site as far as I can tell. 🤷‍♂️

She wasn't offended ...

Are you blind? This was clear "foul play" in the moment of the greatest triumph of this wonderful team. He shot an egocentric own goal and lost his personal "game" - whatever this game had been which rules no one knows.

Last edited:
She wasn't upset at all.

Her "outrage" only came after the feminazis saw a great opportunity to make an example out of that guy and forced her to be "offended" too.

However, Hermoso was very clear; she posted a funny video playing down what had just happened, saying, “Hey! But I didn’t like it,” as she appeared to be laughing at the situation. ...

Beg your pardon: Sure she was "laughing" - whatelse to do in such a situation of triumph of your team?

Where it says she says she didn't enjoy it? Yeah, I've read it.

Sheesh... you guys are dense or what??

You don't need to understand what she said ("Eh, pero no me ha gustado", but I didn't like it) to see she's treating the whole thing as a joke. She and her friends are laughing.

This is the moment people showed the kiss to her.

How can she be more clear?

45544.jpg

You've just seen the damn woman laughing at the whole affair and still insist on portraying her as a rape victim.

There's no point in arguing with true believers like you.

The sky is falling, it's the end of the world, Armageddon, doomsday and all because of a miserable stolen peck!

If the Mayflower Puritans who are nailing Luis to a cross had their way, humanity would die out by sheer lack of reproduction.

Last edited:
The sky is falling, it's the end of the world, Armageddon, doomsday and all because of a miserable stolen peck!

If the Mayflower Puritans who are now nailing Luis to a cross had their way, humanity would die out by sheer lack of reproduction.
The conspiracy seems to be everyone who isnt the sex pest. His story changes every day, He is old spain. New spain isnt having it.

Are you blind? This was clear "foul play" in the moment of the greatest triumph of this wonderful team. He shot an egocentric own goal and lost his personal "game" - whatever this game had been which rules no one knows.
You are always good for a few nonsense posts . Still, some Virtue Signalling as distinct from your usual garbage misinformation at least offers us some variety . Read Post number 20 from Jose , digest and consider . Then off you go on that holiday.

You are always good for a few nonsense posts . Still, some Virtue Signalling as distinct from your usual garbage misinformation at least offers us some variety . Read Post number 20 from Jose , digest and consider . Then off you go on that holiday.
No comment

Forum List

Back