Should Those Pushing the Vaccine ....

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Be REQUIRED to list the potential NEGATIVE side effects?

Who could be against that?

A close friend got her booster last week and I talked to her today she told me that she felt like shit for three days after...and she had zero problems with the first two shots....she told me she will never do that again....she will never inject herself with a rodent virus ever again.....and she is a radiologist working in a hospital....

Be REQUIRED to list the potential NEGATIVE side effects?

Who could be against that?

View attachment 576951

At the FDA "approval", where they rolled out "SOME KIND" of approval, there's now a package insert with updated clinical trial info. THIS DOES LIST both "unsolicited" (meaning unvetted field reports in the Vaccine Hotline Data) and the RESULTS of their clinical trials to date. The FDA "approval" page is here.

In there, there's now a link to the package insert that the FDA required AND IT DOES LIST IN DETAIL ALL OF THE reported and found side effects. You can follow the link below: BTW: Comirnaty is the name Pfizer chose to market it's "fully approved" version of the CV-19 vax.

Serious Adverse Events

In Study 2, among participants 16 through 55 years of age who had received at least 1 dose of vaccine or placebo (COMIRNATY =12,995; placebo = 13,026), serious adverse events from Dose 1 up to the participant unblinding date in ongoing follow-up were reported by 103 (0.8%) COMIRNATY recipients and 117 (0.9%) placebo recipients.

In a similar analysis, in participants 56 years of age and older (COMIRNATY = 8,931; placebo = 8,895), serious adverse events were reported by 165 (1.8%) COMIRNATY recipients and 151 (1.7%) placebo recipients who received at least 1 dose of COMIRNATY or placebo, respectively. In these analyses,

58.2% of study participants had at least 4 months of follow-up after Dose 2. Among participants with confirmed stable HIV infection serious adverse events from Dose 1 up to the participant unblinding date in ongoing follow-up were reported by 2 (2%) COMIRNATY recipients and 2 (2%) placebo recipients.
In the analysis of blinded, placebo-controlled follow-up, there were no notable patterns between treatment groups for specific categories of serious adverse events (including neurologic, neuro-inflammatory, and thrombotic events) that would suggest a causal relationship to COMIRNATY. In the analysis of unblinded
follow-up, there were no notable patterns of specific categories of serious adverse events that would suggest a causal relationship to COMIRNATY

Which is to say that ANY of the SERIOUS ADVERSE effects, had almost IDENTICAL numbers in the PLACEBO group that got NO vaccine.

So there is the end to this "conspiracy" theory..

Well, BEFORE all this bullshit............it WAS law that drug companies have to list side effects on all their drugs.

But you gotta remember............laws are for everybody ELSE, NOT for DementocRats!!

It's not "the law" until you get past Emergency Use Authorization. See my post above.

At the FDA "approval", where they rolled out "SOME KIND" of approval, there's now a package insert with updated clinical trial info. THIS DOES LIST both "unsolicited" (meaning unvetted field reports in the Vaccine Hotline Data) and the RESULTS of their clinical trials to date. The FDA "approval" page is here.

In there, there's now a link to the package insert that the FDA required AND IT DOES LIST IN DETAIL ALL OF THE reported and found side effects. You can follow the link below:

Serious Adverse Events

In Study 2, among participants 16 through 55 years of age who had received at least 1 dose of vaccine or placebo (COMIRNATY =12,995; placebo = 13,026), serious adverse events from Dose 1 up to the participant unblinding date in ongoing follow-up were reported by 103 (0.8%) COMIRNATY recipients and 117 (0.9%) placebo recipients.

In a similar analysis, in participants 56 years of age and older (COMIRNATY = 8,931; placebo = 8,895), serious adverse events were reported by 165 (1.8%) COMIRNATY recipients and 151 (1.7%) placebo recipients who received at least 1 dose of COMIRNATY or placebo, respectively. In these analyses,

58.2% of study participants had at least 4 months of follow-up after Dose 2. Among participants with confirmed stable HIV infection serious adverse events from Dose 1 up to the participant unblinding date in ongoing follow-up were reported by 2 (2%) COMIRNATY recipients and 2 (2%) placebo recipients.
In the analysis of blinded, placebo-controlled follow-up, there were no notable patterns between treatment groups for specific categories of serious adverse events (including neurologic, neuro-inflammatory, and thrombotic events) that would suggest a causal relationship to COMIRNATY. In the analysis of unblinded
follow-up, there were no notable patterns of specific categories of serious adverse events that would suggest a causal relationship to COMIRNATY

Which is to say that ANY of the SERIOUS ADVERSE effects, had almost IDENTICAL numbers in the PLACEBO group that got NO vaccine.

So there is the end to this "conspiracy" theory..
When will we hear the Left's beloved president list the potential risks every time he tries to sell the vaccine. It should be required by law

Boring^^^^^^^^^

No.

This is boring.

ZSC_2599g1Kv.jpg

When will we hear the Left's beloved president list the potential risks every time he tries to sell the vaccine. It should be required by law

Just told you, that what folks are CALLING RISKS -- are probably NOT risks. If you read what I bolded, the SERIOUS adverse effects occurred in almost as many patients that got a saline shot instead of the COVID VACCINE.

It's called blind clinical trials. VERY detailed procedures to determine whether ANY SIDE EFFECT has a possible connection to the drug. Go read it again. NO big hairy difference between folks who DID or DID NOT get the actual vaccine.

Now mind you -- I have some questions about why they did not specifically list ALL the "serious effects" individually with INDIVIDUAL placebo/vax stats. But I'm sure that would make the package insert weigh more than the product.

A close friend got her booster last week and I talked to her today she told me that she felt like shit for three days after...and she had zero problems with the first two shots....she told me she will never do that again....she will never inject herself with a rodent virus ever again.....and she is a radiologist working in a hospital....

As long as she got the first shot, she can keep her job.
I'd be doing all I could to clean and flush that crap out of my system.....not getting pumped full of it.

Forum List

Back