Should we accept only Christians from the Middle East:

Christians cannot be subject to genocide, because there is no such ethnic identity.

Dear, genocide has a general meaning. ISIS has no trouble finding and killing Christians so we have a moral obligation to prevent genocide. Do you have the IQ to understand?

Religiously motivated genocides, in biblical times and recently
www.religioustolerance.org/god_cana0.htm

Mar 22, 2003 ... Most were motivated to a significant degree by religious beliefs. ... crimesagainst humanity were sufficiently serious to qualify as genocides.

No. Like everyone over there, let them fix their own problems in their countrues.

nope , none from that part of the world . Also , pretty easy to claim any religion so any claim means nothing .

No. Like everyone over there, let them fix their own problems in their countrues.

dear, the ME is not Vegas. What happens there does not stay there! They have the oil, WMD's, millions of refugees, and terrorist cells in our country!! Do you have the IQ to understand??

claiming Christian is easy to do and any muslim can do that claiming Edward .

claiming Christian is easy to do and any muslim can do that claiming Edward .

dear, the ME is not Vegas. What happens there does not stay there! They have the oil, WMD's, millions of refugees, and terrorist cells in our country!! Do you have the IQ to understand??

We don't need their oil. We gave plenry ourselves. Once we throw ALL non-citizen foreigners out of the country and cut off ALL ties with other countries, those issues no longer concern us.

We don't need their oil. We gave plenry ourselves. Once we throw ALL non-citizen foreigners out of the country and cut off ALL ties with other countries, those issues no longer concern us.

sorry dear but ISIS has declared war on US

sorry dear but ISIS has declared war on US
We are not going to throw out non-citizens, Ed. Not now, not ever.

Forum List

Back