The ignorant masses

Now you’re going to pretend that electoral votes had nothing to do with the presidential election?
Oh, electoral votes….lol…my brain isn’t awake yet….sorry…But of course theyre history…this is a new election, or haven’t you noticed.

Oh, electoral votes….lol…my brain isn’t awake yet….sorry…But of course theyre history…this is a new election, or haven’t you noticed.
Well, you were up in arms about how the democrats supposedly cheated/used irregularities. But when you were shown that Texas did the same thing you said the democrats did...you now want to say “thats in the past”.

IF you want to put it in the past, that’s great. Now be a good boy and admit Biden won the election fair and square and that your blob lost and we can move on.

But you can’t do that...can you?

You just are not smart enough to get it. In days gone by people went to the polls, and showed an ID, and voted. OR - they requested an absentee ballot, sent out with a unique serial number. Mail in voting is a completely different situation - it allows the ballot boxes to be stuffed with non-auditable votes. The ballot box was stuffed. Why do you think most other democracies don't allow mail in voting?
This is a lie.

Well, you were up in arms about how the democrats supposedly cheated/used irregularities. But when you were shown that Texas did the same thing you said the democrats did...you now want to say “thats in the past”.

IF you want to put it in the past, that’s great. Now be a good boy and admit Biden won the election fair and square and that your blob lost and we can move on.

1, 2020 is in the history books…That’s a fact.

2. Biden was confirmed, and sworn in as President.

3. As to the bolded above, GFY. I don’t bend a knee to you, or anyone else…Biden may have been sworn in, and is the POTUS for now, but I will NEVER say he won that fair and square…Now be a good whore and suck a dick!

The MAGAs proof of election fraud is this. "There were irregularities". :auiqs.jpg:
Nope, there is no "proof" because Lefty and their media allies suppress all of the smoking gun evidence. When you ballot harvest in the inner cities and mass mail to everyone in every ghetto, and have them vote D, and then mail in all of those ballots....and don't verify signatures..... THAT IS BALLOT BOX STUFFING.

Nope, there is no "proof" because Lefty and their media allies suppress all of the smoking gun evidence. When you ballot harvest in the inner cities and mass mail to everyone in every ghetto, and have them vote D, and then mail in all of those ballots....and don't verify signatures..... THAT IS BALLOT BOX STUFFING.
People fill out their own ballots unless you can prove otherwise. WTF is a ballot harvest?
The clowns were sure that Obama was born in Kenya, too. :icon_rolleyes:

None of the above counts. Trust in democracy. To do something or other. While maintaining your right to bitch about whatever that something may be.

Me? When no one seems to be espousing things according to my wishes. Which is most of the time. I'll vote independent / female / POC before lowering myself to Dem / Rep. Write in works.
when in doubt vote on superficialities.

good policy, dickjar.

People fill out their own ballots unless you can prove otherwise. WTF is a ballot harvest?
The clowns were sure that Obama was born in Kenya, too. :icon_rolleyes:
actually chains of custody are to be preserved. this was not done.

the election is invalid.

rules were changed unconstitutionally that made the election less secure.

but it doesn't matter.

2024 is all trump.

Plenty of Democrats have no idea how they've been manipulated either. Both sides point to the other side and say the other side has been manipulated.

A lot of left wing people will jump on the "Hamas is good" bandwagon, for example. We can see this with the university protests.

I've been on forums like this where the vast majority of people were quite left wing. And it was impossible to have a proper discussion, it was the same insults and bad debate that you often get on here when I talk to right wingers.

Biden isn't particularly a logical choice. For me he's not Trump. That's about it.

I wouldn't trust Biden as far I could throw him.
what's wrong with trump?

there was massive cheating.

rules were changed unconstitutionally.

the election is invalide.

And we're already getting the Kabuki for November.

"If we lose, it was rigged. Period. That's it."

This is a cult.
remember Hillary and her "not my president" movement, you know, the pussy hats....

pussy hat is definitely a cultic wardrobe item.

Which, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Attempted deflection appreciated.
we're talking about political cults.

its on topic.

quit trying to shut down conversations, loser.

face your failure head on.

Any proof? No? Okee doakee.

What rules were those?

The election was not "invalide"...it was a massive ass kicking of your blob.
rules around chain of custody and mail in.

it was unconsitutional because the constitution specifies rules changes must be approved by the state LEGISLATURE, and they were not.

the people running the elections can't just do what they want.

2020 was a trash election.

but Biden is the president, until 2024, when trump plows his back fourty again.

Forum List

Back