The ignorant masses

rules around chain of custody and mail in.
States run the elections themselves--there are no constitutional election rules.
it was unconsitutional because the constitution specifies rules changes must be approved by the state LEGISLATURE, and they were not.
The governors have executive powers. Many used them. Including the douchebag in Texas. Are you saying the blob's electoral votes from Texas should be thrown out?
the people running the elections can't just do what they want.
This is true. Both candidates played by the same rules. The guy I voted for won. The guy you voted for lost. And you're whining that the rules were, somehow, unfair.

States run the elections themselves--there are no constitutional election rules.

The governors have executive powers. Many used them. Including the douchebag in Texas. Are you saying the blob's electoral votes from Texas should be thrown out?

This is true. Both candidates played by the same rules. The guy I voted for won. The guy you voted for lost. And you're whining that the rules were, somehow, unfair.
the constitution does specify that rules changes must be approved by the state LEGISLATUREs of the various states.

that was NOT DONE.

People fill out their own ballots unless you can prove otherwise. WTF is a ballot harvest?
The clowns were sure that Obama was born in Kenya, too. :icon_rolleyes:
GOOGLE is your friend. Before you start saying that elections are fair, maybe you better learn yourself some information.

Governors have executive powers. They used them. Sucks to be you.
ok, but the state LEGISLATURE is specified in the federal constitution to be the body that decides election rules changes for the state.

are you aware of the different branches and the separation of power?

sucks to be you.

ok, but the state LEGISLATURE is specified in the federal constitution to be the body that decides election rules changes for the state.

sucks to be you.
Lefty doesn't care about that stuff. Lefty had an election to rig and an orange man to keep out of office in 2020.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ

sucks to be you.
Surely you can quote that passage and the corresponding executive powers in each of the states you’re so upset about.

Right?

Surely you can quote that passage and the corresponding executive powers in each of the states you’re so upset about.

Right?
do you think all the covid based rule changes were approved by state legislatures?

do you think all the covid based rule changes were approved by state legislatures?
No.

I know that the douchebag governor/human trafficking aficionado extended early voting due to covid and the state legislature sued him over it. As if somehow giving people more time to vote was going to harm the GOP. LOL

right. all those elections are invalid.

if biden cared about clean elections he would have stepped down.
Sorry but you’re wrong. I do like that you now say the blob didn’t get his measly 232 electoral votes; according to you he didn’t break 200.

Life is good.

All 50 legislatures? I have no idea. I know you think the blob’s electoral votes from Texas are no longer valid. Another win for the good guys.

PS. when you guys challenged the elections...how did it go?
now you're just acting retarded.

Forum List

Back