The ignorant masses

Well, look into it and get back to us. Meanwhile, back on topic...about 10% of the states do (and have done) nothing but mail in voting for multiple election cycles. One of which is Utah which is among the reddest of the red states; completely republican delegations to Congress. I guess all of those elected officials were sent there by voter fraud? And...if it is something the democrats supposedly exploit...why isn’t the entire delegation from the Democratic Party?
Just as I thought, no curiosity there from you…good little drone.

Just as I thought, no curiosity there from you…good little drone.
I asked you to get back to us. Of the 8,000 losers on election day 4 years ago, your lord and master Trump is the only one who is still whining about non-existent voter fraud. Why do you think that is?

Wrong.

Voting for President Biden is perfectly logical.

‘Both sides’ are not ‘the same.’

Voting for Trump is ignorant madness; voting for President Biden is not – particularly to keep the likes of Trump out of the WH.

If someone like Haley were the GOP presidential nominee, voting for either Haley or President Biden would be appropriate and warranted – voting for Trump is not.
Bahhhhh harder sheep man

I asked you to get back to us.
That’s the thing…Although I haven’t spent real time researching that aspect, a cursory search on google and bing doesn’t bring up that stat..it’s strange.
Of the 8,000 losers on election day 4 years ago, your lord and master Trump is the only one who is still whining about non-existent voter fraud. Why do you think that is?
Because no one with a brain thinks that the 2020 election was squeaky clean.

Now I’m not saying fraud in the traditional sense of the voter committing fraud, although I think that happened too, it seems more systemic than that.

Along with legislatures being left out of rules changes unconstitutionally, you have certain things that were not normal in that election. And name calling honest questions concerning it only fuel the skepticism….

That’s the thing…Although I haven’t spent real time researching that aspect, a cursory search on google and bing doesn’t bring up that stat..it’s strange.
Not really. You may as well ask how many ballots were done in blue ink or black ink.
Because no one with a brain thinks that the 2020 election was squeaky clean.
Nobody with a brain thinks there was massive voter fraud either.
Now I’m not saying fraud in the traditional sense of the voter committing fraud, although I think that happened too, it seems more systemic than that.
It seems as though you need to be institutionalized. No massive voter fraud took place in 2020.
Along with legislatures being left out of rules changes unconstitutionally, you have certain things that were not normal in that election. And name calling honest questions concerning it only fuel the skepticism….
Governors acted with emergency powers in some states...including Texas.

Can we toss out the votes from Texas for the Blob because of it?

Not really. You may as well ask how many ballots were done in blue ink or black ink.
Not at all. Single line voters is a stat that should be counted, seems like that type of voter would be important to down ballot candidates.
Nobody with a brain thinks there was massive voter fraud either.
Well, that’s not true…many believe there were irregularities…Even some honest dems will admit that.
It seems as though you need to be institutionalized.
Why? Because I won’t agree with you?
No massive voter fraud took place in 2020.
Repeating it doesn’t make it fact.
Governors acted with emergency powers in some states...including Texas.

Can we toss out the votes from Texas for the Blob because of it?
Can you give a link for that claim?

Well, that’s not true…many believe there were irregularities…Even some honest dems will admit that.
There was no massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Why? Because I won’t agree with you?
No because you see things that don’t exist.
Repeating it doesn’t make it fact.
All of the audits, recounts, and certifications do.
Can you give a link for that claim?

Sure. So the EV’s Trump got in Texas are long gone now in your mind right? If you’re honest you’ll have to say yes. But we both know you’re incapable of honesty.

Most people who vote are ignorant of politics. They have "opinions" but these "opinions" are usually not from this person's own thought process, but just someone else telling them what to think.

I think there are plenty of examples of this on this board. We'll see as we get closer to the election in November how the two sides will continually manipulate and people will say silly things that make no sense.

But here's an example from the current political climate with the Israel/Palestine issue.

It often amazes me that people support either side, when most have no real reason to do so. The narratives coming out of both Israel and Hamas are strong, sweeping the western world, at the very least. China and Russia seem to just use the issue to provoke the west into having internal conflicts about external matters and it seems to work. Their own people don't seem to give a damn.

This guy, says he won't watch Eurovision, which in itself is trash, but he won't watch it because Israel, being in Asia, is in Europe for most things, like Soccer and for the Eurovision, because too many Muslim countries want to wipe Israel off the map.

The dude says "Lefties are boycotting this weekend’s Eurovision Song Contest, and so am I – though for subtly different reasons. The protesters are turning off because they say it elevates Israel, giving primetime to the “racist” state, even as it commits “genocide” in Gaza. I just think the whole show is pants."

But here's a gay Palestinian talking about Hamas

"'If you are gay, you should be hiding. It’s so hard. I was so scared. Scared from everything you know?'"

It's amazing how ignorant people are. Every day it amazes me. I know it's there, I know it happens. That almost everyone in the US will be voting for either Trump or Biden just goes beyond logic, beyond belief. If aliens landed on our planet and saw this, they'd probably just ask for Earth to be wiped out as being totally unsaveable.
And probably some of those Hamas thugs who tortured that young gay man were gay themselves!

I remember reading that in England when gay relations were still illegal, some gay men were sentenced to jail by judges (who were themselves in the closet).

Human beings are such hypocrites -- and savages!

And probably some of those Hamas thugs who tortured that young gay man were gay themselves!

I remember reading that in England when gay relations were still illegal, some gay men were sentenced to jail by judges (who were themselves in the closet).

Human beings are such hypocrites -- and savages!

Yes, people will protect themselves. But sometimes that's all they could do.

There was no massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
i said irregularities…
No because you see things that don’t exist.
Having opinions that are not the same as yours, doesn’t mean that they don’t exist…Unless we all woke up in a democrat totalitarian state…
All of the audits, recounts, and certifications do.
Those were a joke. Garbage in, garbage out.
i agree with West on that one.
Sure. So the EV’s Trump got in Texas are long gone now in your mind right? If you’re honest you’ll have to say yes. But we both know you’re incapable of honesty.
Say what?

1715515994454.jpeg

i said irregularities…
Yes you did.
And in every election, from the president on down, has "irregularities". In fact, the closer you look at how elections are held, the more "irregularities" you find.
Fortunately the "irregularities" are usually so much smaller than the margin of victory, that nobody cares about them.
Until the vote is so balanced, they have to worry about military ballots, and hanging chads.

Now you’re going to pretend that electoral votes had nothing to do with the presidential election?
I don't think the forefathers ever envisioned there would be states in the US that were 50 times the size (population) of other states. Thus the electoral college, becoming disproportionately leaning to giving small states extraordinary voting power.

I don't think the forefathers ever envisioned there would be states in the US that were 50 times the size (population) of other states. Thus the electoral college, becoming disproportionately leaning to giving small states extraordinary voting power.
Its a topic for another thread. As far as it goes though, I think we should make the President Elect win both the popular vote and the electoral vote as well. In other words; not only the plurality of the popular vote (more votes than any other candidate) but the majority (over half) of the electoral votes. I don’t think the forefathers ever envisioned being able to pretty much count all of the cast ballots in a week or less. We’re essentially there now if we could get states to triage mail-in ballots prior to what we used to call “Election Day”.

Its a topic for another thread. As far as it goes though, I think we should make the President Elect win both the popular vote and the electoral vote as well. In other words; not only the plurality of the popular vote (more votes than any other candidate) but the majority (over half) of the electoral votes. I don’t think the forefathers ever envisioned being able to pretty much count all of the cast ballots in a week or less. We’re essentially there now if we could get states to triage mail-in ballots prior to what we used to call “Election Day”.
Re: I don’t think the forefathers ever envisioned being able to pretty much count all of the cast ballots in a week or less.

Yes it is election day, and the forefathers gave the states a month to count the votes. It's only in the modern era that we want votes to be counted as fast as microwave popcorn.

And the popular vote scheme goes against the very compromise of the electoral college, which was built on the foundation of everybody voting in it to be intimately aware of the political situations and controversies.

Re: I don’t think the forefathers ever envisioned being able to pretty much count all of the cast ballots in a week or less.

Yes it is election day, and the forefathers gave the states a month to count the votes. It's only in the modern era that we want votes to be counted as fast as microwave popcorn.

And the popular vote scheme goes against the very compromise of the electoral college, which was built on the foundation of everybody voting in it to be intimately aware of the political situations and controversies.
I don’t know how closely you read my post but I think that you should have to win both--the electoral college by 270 votes and get a plurality of the popular vote. In my view, there is no reason to continue to pretend that the people’s choice--as demonstrated by their vote--isn’t known and “electors” should have the ultimate say.

I don’t know how closely you read my post but I think that you should have to win both--the electoral college by 270 votes and get a plurality of the popular vote. In my view, there is no reason to continue to pretend that the people’s choice--as demonstrated by their vote--isn’t known and “electors” should have the ultimate say.
The problem is, with the way the country is evenly split, there will often be only one winner of each. Thus sending each election into a congressional "tie breaker".

The problem is, with the way the country is evenly split, there will often be only one winner of each. Thus sending each election into a congressional "tie breaker".
So be it. I’m comfortable with that even though my horse may come in second as a result. I think it’s a lot better than having someone get 10M more votes and losing.

Forum List

Back